Prix fix or a la carte ???????

Discussion in 'General Industry Related Topics' started by Slinky Bender, Dec 21, 2000.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. ValerieXXX

ValerieXXX

Hey there is more to the equasion than well you know ~wink~ And my rates are discounted!!!!
  2. frog

frog

Well, I am right handed so I will really only want to play with your left :). Plus, I can last at most 3 minutes. Will I get a discount?
  3. ValerieXXX

ValerieXXX

Amber, I know what you are saying and maybe I might have missed something when I responded. The truth is that there are some negotiations that for OUR safety should not be said on phone basis or even when you meet because of the fact that LE is very slippery and slimy, they even will go as far as to try to pin other things on the lady because let's face it a Prositution charge is only a misdimeanor, thay go into heavy felony charges as drugs and such. To establish that kind of easy repore on the phone would very much open a woman to great harm. I really am the person I am that is not a fascade. I will tell it like it is, too bad, but the ones that LE wants is us, and nothing will stop them even trumped up charges. I have a family and I have child that I almost and WILL die for, I'm not going to let anything take me away from him. I made a promise to GOD when I learned of my pregnancy. Above all HE matters!

Now as for the other thing well, read the reviews guys!! They are informative, I know all the reasons and I applaud, I for one want to see this legalized. Hey there is nothing wrong with it. I like to be naughty and be the woman in red. I just don't want expectations or anything abusive. I gotta stay whole you know, one day another child will parachute out of me!!!.....LOL...... I never respond well to demands. I like to unscripted, understand? Drag it out of me without forcing!!!! That is the best way to get what you want :0)

OK everyone got it!!!!! :))
  4. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

fletch,
    I only think it's "impractical for legal reasons" for indepandants on the first session. For an incall place, that discussion can certainly take place at a time and in a manner where there is no increased risk from it. That's probably also the venue in which it is mot useful ( I don't think you need it as much for a 4 hour dinner and a movie and..... date with a touring pro ). It owuld avoid a great deal of "mess" at places like PIT, which has been infamous in the past for girls who "hustle", and would help guys understatnd more what they could expect. Such places wouldn't even have to have any incriminating "discussions" up front with guys, but could let such info get disseminated ( for once, no pun intended ) through sources such as the boards. If everyone "knew" what the "menu" was, and it was consistent for the estatblishement, I think everyone would be able to relax a little and know what the expectations should be.
  5. fletch

fletch Voice of Reason

sb, yes it think it would be good idea although it might be impractical for legal reasons. My biggest complaint about MPs and high-mileage strip clubs is the negotiation bullshit. I don't like it. Although negotiation is less necessary with a FS girl, having that kind of pre-session consultation would be a plus. For those times when you feel like a nut (or two).
  6. robnotbob

robnotbob

Amber...I agree with everything after the BUT....(especially the second paragraph after the BUT...)

Wait a minute, that doesn't sound right :)

It's like the commercial "Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't" Depends on my mood, time of year, what day it is, etc.

Happy Holidays to all!

[Edited by robnotbob on 12-22-2000 at 10:27 AM]
  7. bustygirl

bustygirl

Ok....i am going to try to put this as delicately as possible...i would hate to offend you Val, as i respect you quite a bit.

On some points i would agree strongly. We SHOULD NOT be treated badly or inappropriately.

However, i will also disagree on another level. Most people on the web consider and refer to me as a Lady....however, i do not feel that being a Lady has much to do with her personal preferences. As stated before, i am rather submissive, and there are some of my guys who seek nothing more or less than a "quick fix", without the chatter or games. However, i enjoy them as much, and sometimes more than the average client.

While acting rudely or presumptiously is CERTAINLY not acceptable, i would personally prefer that rather than men assume that their desires are out of line, that they simply ask once we have gotten comfortable with one another.

Now, all of that is said...and so far i THINK i have done a pretty good job of making sure nothing said could be misinterpreted, but here comes the tricky part. Do me a favor if you would here Val...i have dealt with situations in the past where ladies tend to take any form of disagreement as an insult. PLEASE do not do that. I like your persona, and if you are in person who you are on the web, i would like to meet you someday.

But....

Clients call us for different reasons. Some, are involved in relationships that can't fulfill all of their needs. Those, are often prone to fantasies and dreams of that which is otherwise unattainable in their lives. They treat their wives and S.O.s as ladies for the most part. Many i have met, seek to fulfill the taboo desires they foster, but in a safe, discreet, and comfortable environment.

There are all kinds of clients, just as there are all kinds of providers. In fact, my personal experience is that any given client will have a different mood, and perhaps a different reaction to almost anyone they see. That is part of the draw of the hobby.

Some want satin elegance, some want soft and sweet, and some want the lady in red. That doesn't make them bad....only aware of what they want.

Just my two cents...and worth about what you paid for it.

Houston's Online Bustygirl,
    Amber
    http://www.1houstonbeauty.com
    http://www.aspd.net
  8. ValerieXXX

ValerieXXX

I don't understand why some people want to compromise the security of the lady? You know we can not discuss certain issues!!! Why would you expect to use some person as a rag doll? What is the matter with some of you!? What is with the marathons, I personally don't like that at all. You know, if you do the right thing and treat the lady well, you can get more out of the session. You have to do your part! I hate when people come in and wait to be "serviced" They come in expecting to treat me like a garbage disposal, and not even want to talk to me, they might as well not even ask my name! In fact how about if we went to the street is that what some would like? It seems that that is the mentality of some!!! The session depends on both parties, never walk in with expectations, you will be dissapointed, the internet lady for the most part, (I am talking QUALITY LADY) does not want to be treated unfairly.
  9. robnotbob

robnotbob

I didn't check this out personally while I was there, but that's exactly the tack taken in the Nevada brothels. You tell the lady you'd like half and half, come twice, whatever, and the party is negotiated as a business transaction.

I think that might take all the fun out of it. Here in NY, I've gotten ballsy enough to ask ladies what I want when I get there, what the session includes, how many "cups of coffee" and I react accordingly.

sb: Miss you
  10. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

Of course what we all want ( well, the guys, anyway ) is a low price and then "unlimitted mileage". However, to a large extent that is just plain unrealistic. There has been some limitted acceptance of an "item priciing", as long as it is understood up front and is not seen as "upselling" or hustling ( for example, things like Greek, GS etc. have long been accepted as "extras" ). I think the problem arises when one party has one idea of the session's boundaries ( i.e. $x for an hour means DFK, BBBJ and a second "cup of coffee" ) and the other has a completely different concept of those boundaries ( i.e. for $x you can take up to one hour to finish in either of two different manners ).

If ( and this may be too big an if ), there really was a "menu" so you knew exactly wht the options were before even scheduling the session ( assuming that the total price of the session ended upwithin reason ), would this approach lessen some of the tension between the "two sides" of the equation, and lessen the "milage struggle" where one side was trying to squeeze out as much milage as possible and the other was trying to yeild as little as possible for teh $ ?