prolonging methods

Discussion in 'In Search Of' started by qqq35, May 20, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Herr_Doktor

Herr_Doktor

One reason I'd be against this in a P4P scenario: A little urine in the bladder is a good thing after seeing a provider, it allows you to take a vigorous piss right after the deed which helps flush away any little STD organisms that might have gotten up your pisshole. Obviously no substitute for other safe sex practices, but a good thing to do for that extra little bit of safety.
  2. Waterclone

Waterclone Go ahead. Try me.

If you are really serious about it, see a tantrika. Part of tantric training is learning to prolong your enjoyment before ejaculation.

There are also several books on the topic. Check out "how to make love all night" by Barbara Keesling
  3. blondekelly

blondekelly

The more you jerk off the harder it is for you to cum because you get use to your hand and nothing else feels the same. I knew of a girl that dated a guy who was in prison for 10 years and nothing she did could make him cum because he was so used to doing it his way.
  4. cthulhu

cthulhu

I usually think of my grandmother on the toilet bowl, or puppies with their heads cut off. Sometimes I\'ll run baseball statistics over in my head.
  5. RuffToy

RuffToy

Don't forget the tried & true method for prolonging your orgasm......think of your grandmother. Just not too long or she'll be calling you shorty.
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2007
  6. seeker6591

seeker6591 banned

oh yea 1 more

for most ladies...limit cowgirl..some dont realize they are actually fucking the guy..and will make you cum too fast
  7. seeker6591

seeker6591 banned

2 tricks that always work.

stamina Rx

and when your close...have the lady grab the base of the ck. ...its an old chinese medicine trick!
  8. bangbroads

bangbroads

SK is right when your bladder is full it presses on your prostate making seminal discharge easier. I don't know if dehydration is a smart thing to do to last longer but it probaly works. I've heard antihistamines can do the trick but never tried.
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2007
  9. Sidekicks

Sidekicks Moderator

i heard that if you don't have an ounce of urine in your system (well thats impossible) that you'll last totally longer. I took a huge piss before banging the hell outta this chick last week. I was pumping like a rabbit and 45 min later, the deed was done. I read that somewhere but still have to make another test of it :)
  10. <<< DEFINITELY the exact opposite fro me.
  11. kcdark

kcdark

i think it is the exact opposite for me...go figure
  12. nbveteran

nbveteran

I read something once that guys who masturbate alot actually train themselves to come quicker. I don't remember where but it was a legit research article.
  13. qqq35

qqq35

i have read, many times over the years, that NOT masturbating actually helps to prolong. why have i been j/o all these yrs then? i always thought that reducing the sensativity will help prolong. thoughts?!