Providers: Another question?

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by theapprentice, Aug 29, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. dumdumdirtydawg

dumdumdirtydawg banned

I think it would be a turn on if the girls used rubber gloves, would make the process feel more professional, and cleaner, not that some girls aren't very professional already.
  2. Duperman

Duperman

Hmm...One of my good friends is a lesbian and has told me of the fun she has with her lovers. She says that latex gloves are a huge part of having sex and when used correctly is better than a penis and oral. Everyone has their preference but being the nymph she is I take that advice to heart...besides I've seen her complain of carpal tunnel and it's not from marathon sessions typing on her computer.
  3. SirF

SirF

No. Some might actually like it or appreciate it.
  4. FlirtyWifeChristine

FlirtyWifeChristine banned

before we get "down" we are very observant, every lady has a "check list" in her head, we are looking for things that would be a signal to your not being healthy or safe. cracked cuticles, lots of little cuts on your hands, will send up a flare. We try to get you to smile, and may even ask if we can look into your mouth - we are looking for open sores, legions, etc. Then, we expect you to be clean and fresh - shower and washing and mouth washing may be requested. don't take it poorly guys, we are looking out for all of us to have a fun safe time.

xxoo

Christine & Alex - Married Couple
    Phlirty Phun & Phantasy in Phoenix
  5. tattooed_asian_kim

tattooed_asian_kim No more free ads

There are definitely lots of sexy ways to put your hands to use.

Regardless of where my lovers' hands may roam, I ALWAYS need my lovers to wash their hands and attend to their nails.

From my past experiences, I find that LUBE and a latex cover for fingers - be it latex gloves or a condom over the finger - is necessary for any hand-to-anal play. Anal tissue is especially prone to tearing. A small hang nail is enough to tear anal tissue. I like to keep that area health, so I can play with it often (and without worrying about my health.)

Also, I do think latex gloves are sexy for medical fetish scenes. :)
    Last edited: Dec 25, 2008
  6. FoxyMonica

FoxyMonica

stop off and get a manicure or keep a nail file on hand and a bottle of sanitize

wash your hands . no one should ever have the habit of touching their face before washing of the hands , just think of all the doors, and things that are touched by many .....thats the best way to not catch colds either .... sure you have seen the commercial where the boy picks his nose at the playground later is in a shopping cart , later has his hands in the garbage then sucks his thumb or eats .

I am a germ-a-fobic my self. In my civilian job as well I deal with people up close , but if you play in this hobby , JMHO use your own common sense that wont freak the girl out or just don't go see a snaky whore , do your home work ....... and MONEY carries more germs than a pussy , hell think of all the dollar bills in strippers panties and grandmas bra . or the hobo or crack head on the corner where they had their hands and then carried the money .
    providers are very conscious about hygiene , more so that the girl next door or the drunk girl you pick up from the bar ...... just food for thought .

good day all .
    FM
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2006
  7. FoxyMonica

FoxyMonica

you just made me spit my coffee out on my new mac ... was worth it to spit this time . LOL

theapprentice ... you are just full of questions dental dams , GLOVES , how to approach providers , frequent hotels used , I vision that your posting style would raise a eyebrow with some providers . ;)

look forward to read a review from you :) keep us up to par ...you sound very interesting .

overnighters are great as long as no one farts in bed and brings a candle and oust for the bathroom LOL

happy hunting

FM
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2006
  8. theapprentice

theapprentice

Yeah, that isn't really a problem. Actually though, the gloves that I usually have are more kind of fetish gloves. Black latex disposible gloves. Thanks for the response also.

The Apprentice
  9. franca

franca <color=pink>Silver</color>

you can slip a condom over your finger(s). It's not so clinical.
  10. curious

curious

Only in the Clown Room.
  11. scoochamenz1

scoochamenz1

you do that too? lol!!!!!!!!!
  12. rough1

rough1

Oddly enough, I haven't seen a CL as for a provider who's "beautiful on the inside."
  13. justlooking

justlooking

Wasn't it Emily who said she was a fan of Dead Ringer?
  14. UG Staff

UG Staff Staff

Can you imagaine the look of sheer terror on some girls face if you come into her room and snap on a pair of surgical gloves?
  15. UG Staff

UG Staff Staff

Did you ever see the Howie Mandel routine?
  16. moneyshotsnj

moneyshotsnj

Oh...that was Rooster!
  17. Waterclone

Waterclone Go ahead. Try me.

That's one of the reasons I shower at the beginning of any session. Cleanliness is next to getting laidliness. ;-)
  18. RuffToy

RuffToy

This is about sex, not surgery. I couldn't imagine even wanting to use a rubber glove to fondle a chick. Hey, whatever floats your boat.
  19. justlooking

justlooking

Although if you blow one up and put it on your head, you look like a rooster. That might be fun during intercourse.
  20. justlooking

justlooking

Yeah. It looks dorky.