Provider's home

Discussion in 'General Industry Related Topics' started by becque, Mar 19, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. suddanlyknot

suddanlyknot

what can be said after all the pros.. just to share some experience.. my ho friends are the amp variety.. I was seeing a gal outside the agency.. it was difficult at first because of the geography.. me in NJ and her in N Y.. but I would would find a way to spend at least a half day with her on her days off.. 1x a week.. the subject of $ never came up.. I would spend a cpl of hrs with her.. shopping.. watching tv.. and yes fking.. when I was leaving .. I would just leave $ on the table for her and say buy yourself something .. she nver ckd it.. I always left more than I would have if I saw her at the shop.. I suspect that relationships with amp providers are different.. they probably do want to spend "normal" time with someone which they don't usually get a chance to mingle with americans.. we both won.. she made $.. went shopping.. and I got the service of my life.. it ended when she wanted to know how many people live in my house.. and do I like babies.. be safe
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2006
  2. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

Face it, if a pair of working girls run an ad for quickies which lists a price and says they are doing it for the fun of it, and then get paid that price, and then complain that they didn't get more on top to the amount they asked for while doing it "just for fun"..... why would this situation surprise anyone?
  3. TNA

TNA

Free or fee?

Step up to the plate becque. I've played w/ a Ruskie who offered me a dinner date and cash was note discussed prior to our post dinner session.... twice (i.e., on two separate occasions). Eventually she did bitch and moan about cash and i floated her some which ended up being less than her "standard fee", but that didn't stop the love train anyway. It's your call. Many permutations. Gotta agreee w/ LDF.
  4. justlooking

justlooking

I'm sure that's a threat that would have this girl quaking.
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2006
  5. justlooking

justlooking

Oh, yeah, that.
  6. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

Simple: because you'd have to add that he has gone to her house at his own request before and paid to do so. Then it would be equivalent.
  7. justlooking

justlooking

I see what you mean.
  8. RuffToy

RuffToy

Because, as he wrote, "She lived far from the MP(over a hour 's drive)so she would spend the night over my place."
    The benefit for her being she did not have to drive the distance. I read it as he offered his home for HER benefit....of course there is also the added benefit to him of her being there. A mutually benefical thing.

I guess you can chalk it up to "No good deed goes unpunished"
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2006
  9. ForFun

ForFun

I would have made have given her a choice.

If I pay you we are through.

If not you are welcome to come over again.

10. Troutman

Troutman Paste

A precedent had been set. She had every right to expect to be paid for sex. If you had wanted a different arrangement, you should have told her.
  11. justlooking

justlooking

Why do you think she saw that as a benefit? He only put her up for the night so she'd be with him. For her, it was probably an inconvenience.
  12. RuffToy

RuffToy

However, he was putting her up overnight. A benefit which she realized, and what was the payback......a freakin bill for her services rendered.

RL, would you have agreed to let her stay over if you knew it would go down that way?
  13. justlooking

justlooking

Complelety different.

I'm having a hard time figuring out why, though.

One reason is the implications of the invitation, "Come over to my house for a home-cooked meal." That literally reeks with the implication that this is a social invitation for something completely different from what you usually pay for. It's almost like a prostitute saying, "I'd like to see you off the clock" -- in which case you'd obviously understand you're not paying. Here, at least the way the story is told, there are no such implications.
  14. johnpet

johnpet

You have a favorite restaurant you like to go you and you've become fantastic friends with the female chef. After you've eaten in her restaurant for about 20 times she stops by your table before you leave and invites you over her house tomorrow for a special home cooked meal. You arrive at her place the next day, she prepares a fantastic meal and after you've finished she puts a bill next to you for half the price you would have paid at the restaurant.

Survey say? Bullshit.
  15. RuffToy

RuffToy

You should have slapped her with a bill for the room charge.
  16. rob load

rob load

A few years back i started seeing a provider from a MP i was going to.She lived far from the MP(over a hour 's drive)so she would spend the night over my place.We would have a few drinks so she didn't want to drive home.And i would pay her fee $200 .But she really wasn't GFE.... Any way, one time she CALLS ME,says she likes to hang out with me,and asks me if she could stop over.I said ok and we party a little then get in bed.I start to fall asleep a)i'm tired b) i figured if she want sex she'll tell me. She starts sucking my penis and says do i want sex. After i said SURE ..she then asks me to pay her!.....Total Turn off since ..She called me to come over my place and she "put the moves on me".......ended up paying her and never seeing her again
  17. FlipMo

FlipMo

Q: What's the difference between a hooker and a lawyer?

A: A hooker will stop screwing you after you are dead.
    B: At least the hooker will kiss you while you're getting screwed.
    (note: only if she's GFE)
    C: There are just some things a hooker won't do.
  18. April

April Member<br><color=red> First in war, first in peace

???

If me and my lawyer were to barter...........I'd come awat owing HIM $100!
  19. neilz

neilz

Although they are both whores, it is cheaper to hire a lawyer than a good call girl.
  20. trigger

trigger

I want to clarify my last statement. I prefer not to do business wiith friends because I value friendship. I don't want to risk losing a friend because a deal went sour. Therefore, I always do business with acquaintences and strangers.
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2006