provider's review of us

Discussion in 'New York' started by rogue, Feb 26, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Carl M

Carl M Hanging by a thread

OH MY GOD!

Please do not say anymore- I can see the image before me- ripe and firm- Yummy!!
  2. rogue

rogue

The ass to die for chick..well I know who you mean ,but a gentleman doesn't lick and tell-and besides we would get into a huge discussion on this board about whom truly does have the a.t.d.f.-however my face was covered in ecstacy at one point there for a while
  3. Carl M

Carl M Hanging by a thread

NYers are passionate!

Yes brother rogue, this wouldn't happen to be the ass to die for chick! Did she smother you in ecstacy!!
  4. rogue

rogue

Just wanted to let you guys know-I was recently with a provider from out of town-no names-she didn't advertise-when we were "finished"-we got to talking about NY guys and her regulars-it seems that we as a group really get into trying to please the provider as much as we want to be pleased-she thought that was really a great change of pace,that we care enough to want to see them happy,whether by hand,mouth or whatever-keep up the good work guys-it brings them back for more,keeps them happy-and that makes us on the recieving end of their happiness-Rogue