Providers: The Perfect Client?

Discussion in 'General Industry Related Topics' started by acheron72, Sep 7, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Miss Brienne

Miss Brienne

What fun is that??????? It ain't all bout you :)
  2. scoochamenz1

scoochamenz1

1) pay in advance via paypal
    2) forget to show up
  3. Bandaid

Bandaid

Kelly, What you say is what I do.

I treat a provider like she's doing something I like. That shouldn't be difficult.
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2006
  4. blondekelly

blondekelly

You are only 78 and don't flatter yourself, your cock is only 11 inches and you only paid me $100 I guess that is why I didnt get a load in my kitchen sink.
  5. vermeer

vermeer

Ideal client is an 87yo black man with 14" cock who refuses to pay more than $200, and shits in your kitchen sink.
  6. blondekelly

blondekelly

#1 is well scrubbed and orally hygenic(yes, you expect that of us and we expect the same)
    #2 pleasant ( not making you feel like a hooker) hey we all now what we are but do you really have to make yourself feel better by acting that way.
    #3 prompt and corteous (most of us do not double book but when you are half hour late without calling and show up, do not expect us to take you.)
    #4 Most of us do not expect tips, but if you had a real nice time and the price is right, well ,you know what to do.
  7. Bandaid

Bandaid

What curious said.

Tips heavy, comes quick, leaves early.
  8. curious

curious

I imagine that a pro's ideal client would pleasant, handsome, dapper, well-scrubbed, prompt, be courteous upon entering the room, leave her fee out in the open on a table, etc. (not in an envelope) where she can readily see it, and then immediately turn on his heel and exit the room.

What could be better?
  9. acheron72

acheron72

I was just thinking how quick we are to post reviews before taking a good look at ourselves. No doubt we are paying for a service, but the act of paying cannot simply change another's outlook -; and thus, if two people visit the same provider, one will, inadvertantly, receive a better level of service (however slight) than the other.

No matter how we try to deny it, it is human nature for us to make judgements of others, by appearance, thought, word, or deed - just walk into Saks one day in a t-shirt and shorts, and another day in an armani suit -; and so, I believe that just as we expect to receive the best service from a provider, we should also strive to be the best client that we can be. Thus, providers, I pose these questions to you:

What would your Ideal Client be like? and, in your point of view, what would be an example of the Perfect Session?