Providers, watch out

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by josie4play, Aug 24, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. NJmasseur

NJmasseur

Please note I did not say "she deserved what she got". That would be wrong, regardless of the situation.

All I said, and continue to feel, is that this situation can easily be avoided by making a simple change in your business practices. Any clients who don't understand the justification for it aren't worth keeping, IMO.

As always, people are free to do what they feel is best.
  2. fairemily

fairemily

Am I missing something or is this guy condoning rape?
    A smiley face after a sinister statement still makes it sinister, even more so to me.
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2006
  3. fairemily

fairemily

I would like a truce if you agree. This statement alone makes me think I was wrong about you.
  4. NJmasseur

NJmasseur

Nah, I hope someone catches the bastard in a dark alley some night and "splains things" to him.

That doesn't mean you shouldn't protect yourself if you're a provider, either.
  5. sheshenko

sheshenko banned

what those girl expect ? rip off should be 98% of the case . if they want money call Le. fs should be free of charge . lets stop paying money for sex. no more prostitues - lets call le for everyone of them. ::)))
  6. NJmasseur

NJmasseur

Maybe you can advise them to avoid getting ripped off by getting paid up front.
  7. luke

luke

"protect the secret world"- i love that! your idea is a good one, and would no doubt benefit all of us horny guys as well!
  8. fairemily

fairemily

Do you think? I would except it would go against my personal policy of divulging secrects. I would want to protect the secret world so women after me can continue working with privacy and safety. Maybe I will become an advisor to help women if they choose to do it independently how to go about it. Yeah, I will be a bodyrub troubleshooter!!
  9. luke

luke

fairemily,
    perhaps when you retire from the business (if you do!), you might write a book on "the bodyrub world"- i think an instant best seller! :)
  10. fairemily

fairemily

Honestly, I will not continue only because I find your tone for lack of a better word.....creepy. That's just my personal opionion though.
  11. NJmasseur

NJmasseur

"Stupid is as stupid does." ~ Forrest Gump's Mom

Are you sure you want to keep dragging this topic further and further away from the original post?

Or are you going to allow the moderator to moderate?

Whether you think I am right or wrong, whether you think I am "educated" or not is completely beside the point.

Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one.

And I'm entitled to mine, and YOU are not entitled to tell me whether I can or cannot express it.

When you own these forums and you are the moderator, you can shut up whomever you like. Until then, I suggest you stick to expressing your own opinion and stop trying to shut down anyone who disagrees with you.

Care to keep replying? I can do this all day...

Just consider if you're doing your "fellow" a service or not by continuing to drag this thread further off-topic...

P.S. Remember who came after whom in this thread...
  12. fairemily

fairemily

"Most providers aren't stupid enough to NOT collect payment up front.

Live and learn..."

It was you once again contributed nothing but nastiness and arrogance to a forum. Well at least your consistent. She's doing a public service and you call her actions stupid. I know more about topic than you ever will. You know nothing about the bodyrub world, in fact you call it a "bogus service" in ******s to me. How does your opinion on the subject mean anything since it is something you don't even acknowledge as a service and know nothing about the type of gentleman we see. This is why I rebuted your post, you should stick to what you know.
  13. Mr.Vargas

Mr.Vargas

all right! that's what i like to hear

err...

i mean, that's what i like to read :) LOL

But seriously though, i look forward to it.
  14. thegrumble1

thegrumble1

Sorry but you did attack her.

I don't know what kind of places you frequent, but I've never been in a decent place that demanded money up front. If they did, I refused or walked out.

Pay first, and there is a pretty good chance you get a half-assed effort or even screwed. It's common sense. How do you think all these guys are getting robbed on CL? Chicks getting money first and then running out the door...
  15. NJmasseur

NJmasseur

I suggest you let the moderator do the moderating and stick to what you do best...

...being as nobody else took my comment as an "attack" but you.

If you have a personal vendetta please take it elsewhere as you've managed to hijack this thread quite nicely, doing more of a disservice to your "fellow" than anything I could ever do.

I'm not the one who attacked her. I told her the policy of taking money after services are provided is stupid. It is.

When the dog you're petting keeps snapping at you, whose fault is it if you're bitten because you keep petting it? The dog's? The dog owner's?

Or could it be (heaven forBID!) yours???

My advice was and still is, stop petting the dog and you won't get bitten.

If you think it's better to take payment afterwards, that's great for you.

But don't be surprised when you get ripped off.

'Nuff said.
  16. iusedtobeone1

iusedtobeone1

that is fine....

Counterfeit money is a whole different situation. I am in a cash business and the counterfeits keep getting better and better... You can't help it if you got stuck with some fake cash.

Also, Josie, as far as you saying 99.9 percent of your clients are not scumbags, I would prolly say 70 percent of them are married, correct? I would also like to point out that probably 15 percent of the people on this board have had bareback with a provider and never thought about the re-perscussions god forbid he brought some kind of std home to his wife. All this stuff says the same thing to me.... LOW LIFE SCUMBAG. Don't get me wrong, I am one of them.....We might look nice and repectable on the outside...but you are very wrong.. My new slogan is PROUD TO BE A SCUMBAG....
  17. fairemily

fairemily

Ps

I got counterfeit $20 bills once, I could not tell the difference. I was working at an in house and the ones I gave as my cut were refused at the bank days later. Shit happens it sucks but it could get a hell of alot worse.
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2006
  18. fairemily

fairemily

I know someone else this happened to (I consider her a smart lady also) and this guy is a smooth operator. Very well dress in expensive clothes, well spoken you would not suspect him. I wouldn't have asked him for the money upfront either and I have experience. Nobody deserves to get ripped off and it is not a matter of stupidity but the way the BR world operates. As Josie also said I would never look at my clients as lowlifes because quite frankly that are not. I keep my professionalism but I can see myself dating some of them. 99.9% of all of them a decent hardworking guys who like like ot relax and have a great, private. sensual bodyrub without hassle. From the description I got from another girl this guy fit right in so why would we change our policy for him, he is a scam artist and did his homework.
  19. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

20. josie4play

josie4play

Wow guys...a lot of vitriol here. I've been staying out of it because I *don't* want to come off as a drama queen! I really was just trying to help, and I wish Slinky would just take this post down at this point. I made a mistake. I admit it. I won't do it again.

To clarify just a bit, this guy's been around for over a year. Girls post on CL about once a month or so giving his name and telling others to watch out for him. The posts always get pulled by CL staff. He's been using the same alias for as long as he's been doing this, always pulling out the same bad checkbook.

As for whether or not I was "stupid" enough to think his check was good -- well, of course I wasn't. I wouldn't give him my real name to make a check out to me. I just told him to get lost.

I really am sorry if I've made anyone fear that seeing me will cause drama. It won't. Really. I'm a very chill girl, I've been doing this for 2.5 years, I have lots of satisfied clients, my sessions are laid-back and fun, and I have good reviews on UG. I have never once outed anyone, except this guy who's hurting and stealing from providers.

I see that I approached this in the wrong way. I ask all of your forgiveness. And I do hope to see you soon. Emily, thanks as always for sticking up for me.

An addendum: I don't see "low-life motherfuckers." 99.99% of my clients are totally cool and I love spending time with them.
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2006