Puerto Rican Goddesses Gramrcy/East 20's on CL

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by nycresponder, Jan 31, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. MrFreeze451

MrFreeze451

successor
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2006
  2. flabbergasted

flabbergasted

NYC, good reviews and keep up the good work.
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2006
  3. nycresponder

nycresponder

Sorry.

Is it possible to move these first three over there?

I'll post remaining reviews in the proper area.

Thanks.
  4. UG Staff

UG Staff Staff

Generally speaking, massage reviews should go in the "Spa" section.
  5. nycresponder

nycresponder

Thanks

More to follow in the next few days.

I've been hitting various spots two to three times a month.
  6. RuffToy

RuffToy

Welcome aboard NYC....before I read this it looked like you are hitting these places 3x a day.
  7. blondekelly

blondekelly

I am sure you will be a very welcome member to the board as I am sure you know one of the boards great reviewers is now retired. R.I.P BMM(reviewer part only)
  8. nycresponder

nycresponder

backlog..

3 months worth of posts stored up in my head. Just sharing what I've experienced.
  9. blondekelly

blondekelly

Wow, 3 reviews in one day, impressive. I think we have BMMs predecessor here.
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2006
  10. nycresponder

nycresponder

They post regularly on Craigslist offering a massage with a gorgeous girl for $100 half/$150 hour. No f/s.

Went the other night. Informed of a standard 2 call system. Turned into one more call, but no big deal.

Private apartment setup for the purpose, massage table in the bedroom. OK looking phone girl who sends in the main event. Decent looking 'Brazilian' chick with some tattoo's in a lingerie set, which she keeps on during the massage itself. Nice titties, huge nipples but i think that the girl changes sei-frequently.

Decent massage, nice attention paid to the legs, lower back, and shoulders. On the flip the top comes off but the bottom stays on, she indicates that she doesn't get naked, although the posting indicates full nudity and touching permitted.

Her technique on the finish is mediocre at best, she used oil, and the shower wasn't made available for me to use.

Sign ont he wall that tips are appreciated but ignored as she did nothing worthy of one.

I'd rather go to an AMP.