Pushing the envelope...

Discussion in 'Southern NJ/Eastern PA ( Philly, Allentown...)' started by bigcecil, Sep 7, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Locointhecabeza

Locointhecabeza

The big thing to remember is not to expect the full menu to be laid on the table (no pun intended) the first or even the second time you go to a SJ AMP. They are being cautious especially now with the recent LE activity. Also, your attitude is everything. Treat the lady like a lady and most likely she will begin to return the favor shortly. These gals are there to make money and they know what the score is if they expect to reap more than the minimum tip. Once one of the gals at a particular place knows that you are safe, friendly and generous, all the gals there will know and treat you accordingly. I have actually gone to a couple of places that have been thumbed down by UG contributors and by the second visit have heard Billy Joel perform in addition to Harry James, twice the gals even played some Frank. And I am by far not a big time talent agent. Just my two cents worth here.
  2. bigcecil

bigcecil

I just had another visit, and made a little progress. I was a little more friendly than usual, and tried to be a little less shy in general. I actually got a little probing, which is something I had always wondered about - but in reality it wasn't quite to my liking. Even so, it showed that there was more comfort level there.
  3. bear

bear

There's no real magic. Just go to the same place several times, tip decently and establish a raport with the girl. Be flirty and smile alot. They'll loosen up and you should be able to have full roaming or nmm with the hr. If not, try different girls or different amp.
  4. bigcecil

bigcecil

Not sure if I can give examples, since I don't really know from experience.

I'm not looking at pushing it as far as was mentioned previously (not interested in fs or bj) but just a little extra something to add to the mix. Maybe lfk, more teasing or roaming (ideally not just at the finish), mpop, or maybe continental kisses (just throwing out examples).

Just something a little extra, without going too far. I usually try to go to the same provider, but its hit or miss depending on who is working & busy at the time.
  5. peter12

peter12

Ok

examples ........
  6. I Want To Spa

I Want To Spa

The best way to increase the action at a South Jersey AMP is to use the same provider. Once they feel comfortable with you, extras are always available. In my experience, I could always get FS after a provider knew me. IMHO, most AMP girls in South Jersey hate BJ and will give FS before a BBBJ.

Spa
  7. bigcecil

bigcecil

Good advice. Ive been getting to know the one girl a little better, since she happened to be the one who saw me the past few visits and seems to like me. I think slowly I will try to push the envelope a bit, without being offensive or pushy.
  8. sallysts

sallysts

I told my 40 year old provider in a AMP after the second visit that I wanted more teasing and sex. She then gave me a 40 minute butt rub with light tickling and touching of the right spots down there. Then she flipped me and made me happy, while she was doing that I told her to slow dwon and she did.

I think you have to get to know the provider a little before you can expect to much, then you just need to ask or show what you want.
  9. bigcecil

bigcecil

THanks for the tip "i want to spa". This is what I was afraid of -- not really sure how to tip or how the whole thing would work. Maybe one of these days I'll give it a try.

Any other suggestions (besides two girl) for ways to crank up the excitement at these places?
  10. I Want To Spa

I Want To Spa

The AMP I use to visit would give me two girls if I arrived close to closing time. They close at 11PM, so if I got there around 10:30 or so I would get two girls for only 30 minutes. This was in lieu of getting one girl for 60 minutes. Sometimes the two girls stay for the happy ending and sometimes one girl leaves for the happy ending. Regardless, they both want a big tip at the end which IMHO is not worth the money. I personally prefer one girl for 60 minutes and a lower tip. Now if both girls were joining me in FS, that would be a different story.

Spa
  11. just ask fir "two girl?"
  12. bigcecil

bigcecil

One other question on this topic, has anyone ever tried to get "4 hands massage" at an AMP?

I tried asking once, but had some difficulty communicating it (since she spoke no english other than a few key words ("been before?".."flip".."tip"))

Wondering if anyone has tried it and could relay any info?
  13. bigcecil

bigcecil

Lately I've haven't had much cash, so I've had to cut back my trips for massage - which has somewhat drained my adventurous spirit. Hate to go somewhere that sucks on a scouting mission.

So, I find myself just going to the usual HR places. I'm not into FS.

One thing I am interested in is pushing the envelope a little bit at these HR places. What are some good ways to push the envelope slightly? I'd love to get a little extra teasing or some other bonuses, without moving much beyond the HR zone.

Just curious really. I've been trying a few things and have had some luck - mostly with roaming - but would like to hear what other ideas are out there.