quality asian incall/out call providers?

Discussion in 'New York' started by burgoyne, Jun 23, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. LKone

LKone

Do a Search in this area for "Rev:Sunny". This discussion is complete, there - Ann's Place, and "Amanda". I have used the "Amanda" phone number and their downtown location and been very happy at the price. Not GFE, of course. Am thinking of trying Ann's Place/Coco. However, I did hook up with "Asia" of eros-ny and it was definitely a GFE experience - especially if your GF is spacey and hot and sweet. Her body may not be a stereotypically Asian tight body that some seek - she is mixed ethnicity, but definitely the Asian features dominate. Great oral skills, very laid back, but, very much in control. I've said too much already. The only drawback is she generally needs 24 hr notice, as she books low-end hotels for incall.
  2. BigBucksNYC

BigBucksNYC

REV: Ann's Palace (UES Asian Incall)

Posted this in a similar thread and thought it might be helpful here:

The place was/is? called Ann's Palace and their website is http://www.newyorkmassagespa.com/ann/

On Monday I called the number and a woman told me she was located in the 70's between 2nd and Lex. When I arrived she let me into a really small (but clean) apt with a bed in the corner with no sheets and only a towel on it. I asked her a question and she smiled and said "no english". She was able to say that her name was "Coco". And yes, the truth was she knew NO english at all...except the necessary words to give me directions and for the donation, etc. But I wasn't much concerned about those things because she was pretty hot...she had a beautiful Japanese face and what looked like a hot body. Of course when she took off her clothes she didn't have as petite a body as I would have hoped for an Asian woman but overall I'd give her a 5. She gave a awful CBJ mixed with some incredibly fake moans and then I told her to get on top. She pointed to her mouth. No, I said, and I pointed someplace else

Overall the experience was good but not great. She was pretty cute and asian so that is a bonus but her skills were lacking...but for $.6, however, it is hard to complain! One note of disappointment...DFK was not allowed (LFK wasn't really either).

-BBNYC
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2003
  3. spammemorepls

spammemorepls

pls do provide info to your brothers! you can contact me at soitwasnthormelthatchoppedmeintolittlepeices@lunchmeat.com if you want to take it offline. let me know what info you want in exchange.
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2003
  4. aznxny

aznxny

There are two incall places in Chinatown, well not exactly incall, they are definitely AMPs. These places are definitely not GFE although I've heard that if the girl takes a liking to you, then you will get a GFE experience. There is a drawback though, I believe they only allow Asians (not sure about this, but I've only seen Asians there when I go). The cost is $$.

Let me know if you need more info.
  5. keenez

keenez

Try searching for postings by henry d

Cheers,

Keenez
  6. BigBucksNYC

BigBucksNYC

Re: Where did you dig this up?

Do you have any more info on Ann's Place...prices, girls appearances, location, cost, etc?
  7. foder

foder

Where did you dig this up?

I think if the original thread is more than 2 years, one should just start a new thread! lol

Anyway, from prior posts, it seems that Ann's Place and the NYPost ad that list places in UWS, Soho and Queens are both good choices...
  8. BigBucksNYC

BigBucksNYC

Anyone know of a good asian incall service/indy somewhere near the UES or UWS which is open on weekends?
  9. Xerxes

Xerxes

Well, I have had no GFE experiences with them. The phone girl claimed that she had several girls that provide GFE style services. I have not used Kim’s for a while. I got bored after the 4th appointment.
  10. jaypgee

jaypgee

I've actually seen their advertisement in the voice, and the call their services "GFE." I know that's been a point of contention recently, as to what GFE means to different people, but I would like to know if that's true.

I mean, Xerxes, are they really a GFE service?

Feel free to email me or post to this message.

Thanks,

jaypgee

a lurker starting to come out of the shadows...
  11. Xerxes

Xerxes

Kim and Friends were a decent enough agency operating out of Queens several months ago also covering Manhattan. I am not quite sure that they are still around. I have not seen their Voice ad for a long time. Maybe they are operating under a different name.
  12. burgoyne

burgoyne

anyone of any quality incall and/outcall services in manhattan?