Queens Blvd Streetwalkers

Discussion in 'New York' started by TheNewAnimal, Feb 20, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Gavvy Cravath

Gavvy Cravath Moderator Emeritus

Bump because someone from the "Flushing Street Walker" thread saw something a few days ago!
  2. paulbunyon

paulbunyon

Good report SAT (you'd be a good private eye) but asking a potential SW if she wanted a drink is not what you ask. Do what I do, you ask if she needs a ride or if you can help her with something (or also like you said you can just come out and ask if she is working). Then again at that hour its also possible she wasn't a working girl at all and waiting for somebody.
  3. sat123

sat123

Queens Blvd

At 4pm saw a sexy white girl walking around Queens blvd area...off by 69th street behind the mets motel area. not sure if she was working but she was walking very slow and just playing with her cell, she kept walking around for a good 15 mins, kept circling said hello and asked her if she wanted to drink but she answered no...so not sure what the deal was...should have asked if she was working......maybe its coming back alive
    she was 5'7 130 italian looking, very sexy, nice bod

who knows
  4. Gavvy Cravath

5. keanu6

keanu6

Hey guys I got some info you might find helpful. I haven't bothered looking for any street action for the last 2 yrs or so cause it was so dead. Today I went by the farrington stroll in flushing and was really impressed.

That place used to strictly be crackwhores who probably had more std's than teeth but it didn't look as bad tonight around 11pm.

Mostly BSW's. I counted about 9 of them. 1 was a fat HSW the rest were black and one I couldn't tell. All the BSW's there either looked like gorillas or on a lot of drugs but the one I couldn't tell was REALLY cute. I'm gonna say about a 7. I couldn't tell if she was black or hispanic but she had on a white top and was pretty tall. Really cute face and NICE body.

I didn't bother to ask prices cause it was kind of early and there were a lot of people around. But definitely go check it out next time. Let's share some info and get things going like the good old days!!
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2008
  6. EddyBearNY

EddyBearNY

I saw a few myself, but they may of had a penis.
  7. Gavvy Cravath

That's on the other side of QB...the side closer to Roosevelt, right? Thanks, bang...
  8. bangbroads

bangbroads

They still out there Gav but on weekends only. You can catch Desire and Sparkle by the motel on 74 late, usually after 2am....
  9. Gavvy Cravath

Depressing...

There was a time when a man could fight with his cocktail waitress gf, drop her off at her house around 4:30 AM and still have plenty of pickings on the Queens Blvd stroll between the hours of 5-7 AM.

Man, I miss the good old days.

Gavy
  10. lonelyfreddie

lonelyfreddie

if anyone spots mercedes this weekend please let a brother know. i looked for her last night but no luck and the stroll was dead. later
  11. paulbunyon

paulbunyon

Mercedes is a Chinese/WOC mix who has a very unique, exotic look as you might imagine from her ethnicity. Was really hot at one time but the life has taken a toll on her. Had (has?) some body with beautiful natural D-cup titties which I did Russian on more than once. She used to work all the time with her friend Egypt, a very pretty Mid-Eastern type with dirty blond hair. Very cute. She supposedly was forced out of the business a few years ago after her family set her up in an arranged marriage.

I know those two are known by a lot of mongers on UG, they were around for a while. Mercedes still apparently works all over NYC at the various strolls, mostly in a car/SUV. She used to call Gavy all the time to set up dates but lost touch about a year ago. Just the other day she called him out of the blue and said she was working Queens Blvd. now.
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2008
  12. lonelyfreddie

lonelyfreddie

if this is the dark skinned girl who worked with that little cutie tell her i really miss egypt. not only did she have a great personality but butter soft skin. wow where did she disappear to?
  13. paulbunyon

paulbunyon

Gavy got a call from his ATF SUV girl Mercedes, who used to work with Egypt all over NYC.
    She said she has been working the Queens Blvd. stroll lately. Anyone have any 411 on if its picked up lately?
  14. paulbunyon

paulbunyon

welcome aboard nunna, good 411 even though its in the wrong section lol
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2008
  15. nunna

nunna

that hooker in queens smells like dead fish,white juice alert!!!!Her name:rosie

thats her add from crag's...be aware boys...

ROSIE-BUSTY MATURE LADY.... - w4m - 45 (WOODSIDE-SUNNYSIDE)
    Reply to: pers-645756282craigslistorg
    Date: 2008-04-17, 12:08PM EDT

HI GENTLEMAN,
    I'M CLASSY,EDUCATED,ELEGANT,INTELLIGENT EUROPEAN LADY.
    I HAVE NICE CLEAN STUDIO APARTMAN..
    ENJOY -LUXURIOUS FULL BODY MASSAGE...
    PLEASE CALL ME..

1***71***8***4***8****2***7**321
  16. Gavvy Cravath

Thanks Freddy
  17. lonelyfreddie

lonelyfreddie

hey buddy i posted a short update on another thread. the stroll is pretty dead but once and a while you can see young bsw's on the blvd by the panam hotel and from the club/billards caleed "play" towards 69th st. all taking place around 2-5 am. best of luck. cya
  18. Gavvy Cravath

Any success on Queens Blvd lately? Or Queens Plaza for that matter? I did some recon about a month ago, but there was nothing going on. I admit I haven't crusied much over there, but I haven't seen anything in the few times I have since December 2006.

Gavy
  19. Gavvy Cravath

Thanks, Mechanic. Nice recon.

Gavy
  20. TheMechanic

TheMechanic

My mistake. It's Friday into Saturday so technically 2:30AM on Saturday. I've always been lucky to see a couple during my early morning trips but never really slow down since I 'shop' elsewhere.