Queens RMP

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by rmplover, Jul 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. justbill_redux

justbill_redux King Missile

OK its been over a month since

and out of the limited responses a majority favor a change. So this is what we’re going to try

All reviews MUST USE the following format in the thread title

Review: Town, name of lady, @ location

In the actual review it would be very helpful to include what you paid, door fee and tip, and a contact number if you have it.

I’m locking down the various location threads to facilitate this change.

Lets give this a month to see how it goes but if for some reason this doesn’t work out I’ll roll all the reviews back into a generic thread pool like LI AMPS.
  2. tyson

tyson

Bell Blvd.

Are all the posts about the Bell Blvd RMP in this thread talking about the SAME place? Or are there more than one on Bell?

I haven't been yet, but Im planning to go check it out sometime. Im just confused about the extremely wide range of quality and the vagueness of who's working where or if they're all at the same place.

Can someone help clear this up for me? Thanks.
  3. jonesmc

jonesmc

Visited Bell Rmp again. Went on a Weds saw a girl named Mia. Very thin, nice body, brunette with blonde highlights. Attractive, however, the massage was sub par and it wasnt a full 30 mins. The hj was mechanical but she had a hot look in her eyes which made it worth it. She says shes been there for about 6 months. I'd like to see more brunettes at this place. Id also like a better massage, ha.
  4. justbill_redux

Apology accepted and welcome to UG.
  5. lordkorak

lordkorak

Sorry

First time posting.
  6. lordkorak

lordkorak

Jackie - Not so Elegant

Someones first post shouldn't be a ISO AND in the wrong forum

jb_r
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2007
  7. Barnabus

Barnabus

Cause...

We're Horny fucks who crave white meat!

Well, Thats MY REASON!! LOL

Barnabas
  8. justbill_redux

A question I'm sure we all ask ourselves at some point. I know I did this afternoon.
  9. jonesmc

jonesmc

Turns out Im an idiot. The chick i've been calling nicole is really named victoria. I had a weird session there. I went there and the girl Victoria immediately disrobed. Then started undressing me. I ask what about the massage, she just continues to play around. Eventually with all this touching and hj, im done. She dresses and gives me a paper towel. Then I get dressed and she waits for the tip. I felt like I wasted my money more than ever, I couldnt have been there for too long. A real dissapoinment. By the way Victoria has short bleach blonde hair with big boobs. Her face is about a 5. I dont know why I keep coming back.
  10. jonesmc

jonesmc

Went here on a sunday two weeks ago. This place is strange. I asked who was working. They asked who I knew. I said I knew Nicole. They said there is no Nicole, then finally they tell me Nicole is working. I finally get here and there is this older Russian chick, kinda Reddish Hair. Horrible job on the massage. After about 10 mins, asked me to flip over, gave a mechanical hj. As Im leaving I see the blonde with big tits nicole, so strange. This place is really conveinent, however, I haven't been too pleased with the service. I want to try out the spanish chick, however, it doesn't seem like the reviews are good on her either. If anyone can talk about a positive experience they've had, I'm all ears.
  11. jake

jake

Bell Blvd

I've tried Bell Blvd twice now since the unhappy demise of Elegance.

1) Most recently had Stephanie, who is NOT the same Stephanie from Elegance. This Stephanie was all business, and while not unfriendly, she was distant and cool. She disrobed, but strangely would not take off her shoes or pants - - she actually left her pants gathered around her ankles! Roaming allowed everywhere, but would not lie down to allow me to massage her. Surprisingly, was willing to do "5 minutes" of FS - - but at 220! No bargaining allowed. So I opted for HR, which was rushed and mechanical. I was out in 20 minutes, which pissed me off even more, since I'd paid for an hour up front.

2) Jessica was a real gem. Lovely petite blonde, very passionate, very accommodating, nice touch . . . but before I get anyone's hopes up, she said that she almost never works there, and probably wouldn't be back. And she hasn't, at least when I've called.

Sorry it's all bad news.
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2007
  12. jonesmc

jonesmc

I saw this one girl there that was a brunette. She had real nice titties. I can't remember what her name was. Nicole asked me her name and she thought I was talking about the spanish chick. Perhaps this chick is named Vicki. The blonde chick that works on Saturdays, Im not too crazy about. I've only seen one person working at this place on each day. I think the girl that works on Saturdays works on Fridays as well. I could be wrong.
  13. pharman

pharman

Went to see the spanish chick (She is actually from Brazil) at Bell Blvd yesterday. She has a 7 body (but 9 on the tits) -- massage sucked and then she said after 5 minutes -- okay baby what do you want?? Of course I said "what do u have??" she said $.8 for topless HJ, $1.2 for full nude HJ, and $1.5 for BJ. Went for the full nude. She let roaming and DATY but she was not into it. Overall experience was ok. I have been there many times before, I see a girl Vicki there who is awesome. These prices are in addition to the enterance fee -- pretty expensive but since there are not really a lot of other options in this area.
    Also, something else bugs me, I feel that the area that it is in is not private at all and that everyone who sees you knows where are what you are doing.
    If anybody has other suggestions for bayside providers, I would appreciate it.
  14. narqii

narqii

Bell Blvd is a little too pricey - half the quality of Elegance at a bigger price - they upped the tipping by $20 and now it costs extra for the TS - Which was always a true highlight of Elegance. As you can tell, I am bitter about the elegance bust as it was my second home!
  15. jonesmc

jonesmc

This was at the Bell Blvd location? I gotta check that out. It's hard to get there during the week, so I'm wondering what chicks are like there during the week.
  16. zeus248

zeus248

went a few weeks ago so desk girl great skinny body name was Helen but very paranoid session was minimul with topless for $80 tip.
    Saw spanish in waiting room had huge tits and pretty face I think her name is amalah
    has anyone seen her
  17. jonesmc

jonesmc

Recently went to RMP on bell blvd. Saw Nicole on a Sunday. She had big breasts, blonde hair, and an average face. Her tits were real nice. She mentioned that a spanish girl works at the parlor, I thought that was interesting. Might have to check that out. Overall, she gave a standard hj, nothing spectacular. I've seen 3 chicks from this place and none of them have been too spectacular in regard to looks. Perhaps other people have had a better experience. The service is pretty decent though.
  18. rmplover

rmplover

Lola again

Returned a few days ago for session with Lola. Really good table shower with very thorough washing of my dick and balls almost finished me right there. Nice slow nude massage which led to DATY and then a fabulous, sensual BJ. No CIM but that was OK with me...for now! She is a winner.
  19. sakuraba

sakuraba

Have used service, can say it's as described. Can also say that Rita, my attendant, does not seem to be up to the looks standards as described by other posters, although the service was on point.
  20. NYC718

NYC718

Hot girl Veronica

I read your rewiew of veronica and I thought that I would like to check her out myself. I have been to elegance a few times and since it was busted I decided to try splendor yesterday. I was let in by Mila and she introduced me to veronica. She looked very sexy. Started with a t/s and she was hot right from the beginning. Her hands knew all of the right places to pay attention to. Then we went to the room. she asked me what type of massage I wanted hard, soft or medium (never had anyone offer medium before). She also offered reiki? since I wasn't really there for the therapy I asked for hard massage which she was great at. Again she has amazing hand technique. She had me going crazy. I could hardly wait for her to disrobe so that I could see her hot body. When I finally saw it I can say that she has an amazing body with nice soft skin. Greats nips, ass and Y. she is one hot and wild russian beauty!!! She is not a clockwatcher and made me feel relaxed and unrushed. Finally, I finished between her beautiful D's. I would definitely repeat with her and I would recommend her to anyone else who enjoys girl who really knows how to please a man. She says that she works thur and tue.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.