queens strip clubs

Discussion in 'Cheap Thrills' started by youngsd, Aug 17, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. latinohombre

latinohombre

Anyone checked out La Oficina recently?
  2. latinohombre

latinohombre

Ildas quality might depend on what night you go

Disagree with the slum comment but do agree with the subpar girls at Ildas... It might depend on the night... I've passed by there on some days when girls are just arriving... and I've seen some hotties being dropped off or getting off the train and walking over there to start their shift.
  3. KingofQueens

KingofQueens

Heh, Corona, Elmhurst and Jackson Heights are slums? Thats news to me. Like Gavvy said try going to Hollis or Ozone Park.
  4. Gavvy Cravath

Gavvy Cravath Moderator Emeritus

Worst slums in Queens? You obviously haven't driven through Far Rockaway, Hollis, South Jamaica/Jamaica and Ozone Park...
  5. h_latimer

h_latimer

Ilda's place is one of the clubs that turned into crap during the Giuliani administration. I went there yesterday, and it doesn't seem to have recovered yet.
    After driving on Junction Blvd thru some of the worst Queens slums (Elmhurst, Corona and JH) I made a left on Roosevelt Avenue. What a dump! I drove by Tulcingo(ficha bar), Chila City (ficha bar) until I got to Baxter next to the hospital.
    Once inside, I noticed that most of the girls there were not higher than a 5, even the Brazilians. In its current state, this place is not recommend. The girls there will nickel-and-dime you to death. The dollar parade was incessant. The stage is behind the bar, so, I ordered a Corona and took a seat. A few minutes later, I found one of the girls from Sweet Cherry. Since I was getting tired of tipping the girls, I asked her to sit with me at one of the tables. Little did I know that when the girls exit the stage, they go to every fucking table to get tips. I was so annoyed by this that I left.
  6. EddyBearNY

EddyBearNY

A Democrat as far to the left as possible, I may add.

Liberal Democrat
  7. EddyBearNY

EddyBearNY

All depends who takes power. Vote Democrat!
  8. EddyBearNY

EddyBearNY

You should of scene NYC in the days of Mayor Beam and Mayor Lindsey.

Lets say Dodge City!
  9. Gavvy Cravath

From your lips to, well...hmmmm..., Dinkins ears!
  10. brykster

brykster

hope you are right.
  11. EddyBearNY

EddyBearNY

Gambling

It will come back, of course we will never see another 42nd, but they will think of ways to make it come alive.
  12. brykster

brykster

dream on pal....although, it would be great. i could save a lot of money on gas.
    but it seems to me when things are taken away, they never come back. does anyone have an example of a civil liberty actually being returned...other than prohibition?
  13. EddyBearNY

EddyBearNY

Now if we can get some good left wing candidates in public office, perhaps the tide will turn, and the NYC adult scene will return to its full glory!
  14. EddyBearNY

EddyBearNY

Lets face it PB, can never be enough written about a Strip Club!
  15. paulbunyon

paulbunyon

Absolutely lol!
  16. paulbunyon

paulbunyon

Good call Eddy I almost didn't notice. But remember UG was under a year old when Un4 made that post and the rules were still being formulated. Posters exchanges ***** addys all the time back when the board started but as time went on and it started to get huge I know there was a concern about too much back channeling going on.
  17. Gavvy Cravath

Are you issuing a challenge?
  18. EddyBearNY

EddyBearNY

PB - Look at post number 6, un4given gave his address, and was not banned.
    Last edited: May 5, 2008
  19. paulbunyon

paulbunyon

I thought Gavy was the only guy who brought back old threads from the dead lol.
    This thread hadn't been active in almost 7 years, that has to be some kind of UG record!
  20. paulbunyon

paulbunyon

He's talking about Gallaghers.