queens strip clubs

Discussion in 'New York' started by Sexxykitten25, Dec 8, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. n2deep

n2deep

they just opened a new place on queens blvd 2-3 mileswest of queens plaza.i dont partake anymore.
    Not my cup of tea as getting a lapdance wth a 300lb bouncer watching just kills the mood
  2. Gavvy Cravath

Gavvy Cravath Moderator Emeritus

Yes , sat123, the good ol' days indeed. Miss that place...
  3. sat123

sat123

If anyone recalls a place called WILEYS, the best hole in the wall strip club ever. On 94th and 31st Ave Corona. Was a biker joint but people of all kind, white collar blue collar and from far away would go hang there. Lap dance were a buck, all the feel up n insertion can be had for the street savy dude. Brings back memories of what a club should be... just boys having fun n don't break the bank.
    Old days
    Gavvy Cravath and imameathead like this.
  4. imameathead

imameathead

Is there really a 15 year gap between the previous 2 posts?
    mikey86 and out of control like this.
  5. Jaymos

Jaymos

nope port o calls is still around but the women there are about 1-4
  6. pinga

pinga

Last I heard, Port of Call was closed up. But, hey who knows maybe it re-opened just like Nickels did after a 2-year hiatus.
  7. un4given

un4given

honeys

Honey's aint bad for a strip club. Very friendly dancers who frequently give you one-on-one attention at the bar without asking for tips or constantly offering to go in the back.

In the back I had some pretty good times, not as great as some other places... but more groping and grinding than your average strip club.
  8. Ozzy

Ozzy

Port O Call on woodhaven and atlantic? i thought they were long closed down.

honeys is a bikini bar now. they have a little open room right there in the back of the bar.
  9. marquez156

marquez156

does NE1 ever go to Port O Call in Queens? Its a dive, but there are beautiful Latinas dancing there too.
  10. tomatch

tomatch

this thread probably belongs in..

Strip clubs section. How did we end up here?
  11. tomatch

tomatch

12. Sexxykitten25

Sexxykitten25

i know...i was making fun of the place when i was there...i had to meet a friend and didnt know where it was located....thanks honey;)
  13. Ozzy

Ozzy

honey's is more of a strip bar than a club. they did have this way too sexy strawberry blond working there last winter, who wore granny glasses and looked like the girl in the hot 4 teacher video. she was a bartender who danced once a month or so.....i was going there every weekind for two months trying to woo her. i finally got her to leave with me, got her into my car, drove her home fooled around with her for a bit......then i met this amazing girl the following week who made me forget about her, and i never called her.

i haven't been back to honey's since.
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2001
  14. Sexxykitten25

Sexxykitten25

thanks ozzy...the name of the place was honeys!
  15. Ozzy

Ozzy

goldfingers is two blocks from wiggles (QB & LIE). the one at 50th used to be naked city, but it's now gone. only other thing in that area is honeys.
  16. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

Wiggles is around 63rd. Goldfingers is at 50th.
  17. Varanus

Varanus

I believe that's a place called Wiggles,if I remember correctly.

Check your email,please =)
  18. lansky24

lansky24

hey sexxy

Are you a provider?
  19. Sexxykitten25

Sexxykitten25

does anyone know the name of a strip club on queens blvd and 50th? thank u;)