Queens Tribune--Asian outcall

Discussion in 'General Industry Related Topics' started by RY200S, Nov 29, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. ramstein

ramstein

It's good that your having fun but....

You know though, it concerns me that you would fo for the BBFS. I've been offered the same thing by these places but would never do it because they are probably offering it to every other hobbiest out there. Anyways, a word of advice my friend, play it safe. A lot of asian providers aren't as aware of the health risks, especially HIV for the simple reason that HIV is not as well documented by the media in those countries.
  2. RY200S

RY200S

Just had a $150 provider--a little chunky--but an absolute sweetheart!-- Nice bath, candles, Chinese Music--Endless BBBJ, BBFS (but don't cum in my mouth please) I warned her & she serviced me on the outside--very nice & reasonably priced (i gave a a modest tip)
  3. RY200S

RY200S

There sems to be a wealth of Asian providers listed in the Queens tribune. Some charge as much as $220 but others charge as low as $140--full service, BBBJ. The lower priced providers seem to try harder & provide better service. Some balk at BBBJ--others seem to expect it. One $140 provider asked for an extra $30 for BBFS. I (successfully) offered an extra $20 for BBBJTC.