Question about a Predicament in Princeton

Discussion in 'In Search Of' started by dduck024, Jul 12, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. dduck024

dduck024

Has anyone been to La Mirage lately???? I met this woman and we are going to meet tomorrow for some lunch and to hook-up and La Mirage is in the area. I was wondering if it's clean and worth taking her to for a short stay????

Thanks
  2. NJDawg

NJDawg

La Mirage

La Mirage is about $40 for (I think) 2 hours on Rt 1 south just north of Princeton. Not too bad for what it is, clean and air conditioned. Been there a few times......
  3. sallysts

sallysts

more

share the details!
  4. dduck024

dduck024

Thank you for all the suggestions..... All went well and plan to meet again soon.
  5. Hot4Azns

Hot4Azns

is the hojo next to the acura dealership still open? if so.. that may be possible for you... otherwise.. 130 has a couple of dumps to drop some loads in.
  6. moneyshotsnj

moneyshotsnj

very lice. more lex time
  7. falou

falou

For that matter, you can get crabs at the AMP...LOL
  8. sallysts

sallysts

princton

I agree about the red roof in, you might get crabs at the Joe's and at the Red roof inn. I have been looking for the AMP on Princeton Haightstown rode. I am not sure it is still there. Does anyone know for sure?
  9. Aegis911

Aegis911

There are a couple of motels on Route 130 between 571 and I-195.

There are also a couple of motels on Route 1 - both south of I-295 on the northbound lane. (Mounts Motel comes to mind) I think there are also several on business route 1.
  10. jed253

jed253

La Mirage on route 1 slightly north of princeton, southbound side.
  11. james_b

james_b

Go have something to eat and drink at the Joe's Crab Shack in Lawrenceville. Red Roof Inn is right next door.
  12. daengman

daengman

why not try cheapprincetonnjmotels dot com
  13. dduck024

dduck024

I answered a post on CL from a woman and we have hit it off and met for coffee once but she told me she live in Philly and I live near New Brunswick. So Princeton is about half way but where would one find an inexpensive hotel between Princeton and Philly?
    We are supposed to meet tomorrow for our first hook-up but I need to find a motel.
    Any suggestions?