Question about agencies

Discussion in 'General Industry Related Topics' started by homerj12345, Jan 23, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. gern777

gern777

I've gotten into many a discussion about this on this board precisely because I agree with the premise of your post, Homer.

Why the fuck do they need all that info? Why should I tell a hooker something I don't even tell friends?? As far as I'm concerned, there's NO upside for me and a HUGE potential downside.

My $.02 - as a rule I am happy to give providers my cell number and a reference if they ask for one. If they ask for anything else (address, office phone, picture, pay stub, etc..) I say, nevermind, thank's anyway. bye-bye!

There's WAY too many women out there.

gern
  2. yamaha

yamaha

too much info

i myself dont give out that kind of info beacause no ass is worth that kind of info i don't want to marry them just have fun with them. hell i don't even tell my wife what the co makes and i going to tell some agency yea right.
  3. homerj12345

homerj12345

As someone who has not used an agency before such as *** or AATR I am a bit conerned about providing them with all the information they request when trying to book an appt for the first time. Does anyone know what they do with this stuff (screening, background checks..etc)? Does anyone else have these same concerns or can the guys who have used these agencies in the past chime in if there should be a concern or not?