Question for the Vetrans...

Discussion in 'Southern NJ/Eastern PA ( Philly, Allentown...)' started by Irishguy10, Feb 4, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. jseah

jseah

that's just like getting married.......after the act, you keep paying for it.......
  2. jackhenry

jackhenry

Cash advance

Fuck that. Personally, when I'm low on funds, I push a shopping cart around and collect cans and bottles till I have enough deposit money to lay some serious booty.
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2003
  3. blackcat

blackcat

A cash advance to see a provider?? No, hobbying isn't an addiction, not at all...
    The lengths we go to...

BC
  4. Jarhead

Jarhead

JS is right

I seem to recall a thread discussion about a busted providers credit card list used by LE as "accomplices" and were called as witnesses under duress.

Right on Jack
  5. jack sprat

jack sprat

i would never give a credit card to a provider. that's just asking for trouble.

take the credit card to a bank and have them give you a cash advance.
  6. tooma

tooma

Lucy is in your area and accepts Paypal I believe. Her service has an ad in the Philly section. I have never used her but have heard good things. Tell her what you are looking for and maybe she can help. Good luck.
  7. JKing4500

JKing4500

From my experience, If cash is a little tight I would suggest a new hobby.
  8. Irishguy10

Irishguy10

I am looking for a big breasted girl who is good at and loves BBBJ or BBBJTC. I am in the center city area in Philly, also the S. Jersey area. Here is the trick, I need her or them to accept CC for now because cash is a little tight. Any info would be greatly appreciated.