quick question 4 the guys??

Discussion in 'New York' started by jennifernyc, Jun 2, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. trixdaddy

trixdaddy

Walking a little bit more just increase blood flow to the body and we all know what increased blood flow to a certain part of a male's body does..... so I say "Let the fun times roll!!!"
  2. Monk

Monk

I can't speak to your specific situation, of course, but I do know of people who have recently successfully fought parking tickets in Manhattan. Once the car is towed, however, this may no longer be the case.

As for walk-ups, there are several incall providers and houses that have walk-up situations. Keeps us in good health. (After all, if one of your clients couldn't make it up the stairs, he probably wouldn't last a session with you anyway.)
  3. Spike Mackenzie

Spike Mackenzie

FYI: After having been towed, I found that NY State law says that ANYPLACE within the city limits of a city of more than on million people is considered a towaway zone, whether it's posted or not. This means that no matter where you park or what the signs may say, ALL of NYC is a towaway zone and there's nothing you can do to fight it.

Besides, if your car is worth more than 20 bucks, isn't it worth it to park it in a lot/garage? Spending $$-$$$ for a provider and then nickel and dime-ing over a place for your vehicle seems pretty stupid. So does having to explain why you got towed, where you were when it happened, etc...

As for going up a couple flights of stairs, if you can't do that, a session might kill ya! Explain that!

PS: Good luck with the new digs!
  4. littleguy

littleguy Gold

Hey Jimbo,

Like I told you, any Friday or Saturday i can play, or, if you like, you can come up to Dougy on a Sunday and meet me there and we'll play.

So, I wonder why your friend thinks I'm not "serious" (chuckling)
  5. badz1

badz1

wow.. took you guys 2 years to come up with these lines?!
  6. bulldoggy7565

bulldoggy7565

I would cross the Sahara for some nookie, 3 flights isnt gonna phase no one
  7. Jimmy69

Jimmy69 My IQ is room temperature

If you allowed DATY I would walk a mile!
  8. ccure

ccure

Golf

Maybe we should have an annual UG golf outing. We could raffle off providers services after the golf. Also we could have Providers on the Par 3's and play "Beat the Pro"
  9. Casper

Casper

Golf = excuse to give to wife or s.o.
  10. travlnman

travlnman

Why the hell are we talking about golf; jeez you guys can wander!
  11. jseah

jseah

I'm trying to get back into golf also......haven't played in two years due to my work schedule.....though no one may want to play with me since I play only to a 20 handicap....and that was two years ago.
  12. jimbo44

jimbo44

All this golf talk!

I have become bored of talking about the hobby, been just lurking and hanging out with a cpl reg. girlfriends lately. Anyway, spring is here and I was reading a few posts up on this thread. Did not know we had all these decent golfers around. I play to a 5-7 handicap myself. LG, I did not know you played every sunday. Why don't we try and get something going soon? You got my addy, drop me a line. And, if anyone else needs a partner to make a 4 some, I am available.
  13. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

14. Ozzy

Ozzy

north hills is the right one.

LG what time do you make it out to douglaston on sundays....i haven't played in a while and have been dying to tee it up. none of my friends want to play with me.......

the pros will get murdered on BP black.....it's got way to many hills and trees for the pros. they play on pool tables all year round. the winning score will be in the single digits +/- par.
  15. Slinky Bender

LG,
    I really have been away from golf for the past 20 years. But I used to play at least 4 rounds a week at Douglaston at one point. As far as the "private" name, I think you are right and Ozzy is wrong ( Deepdale is still there, isn't it ? Just past Littleguy Parkway.....I mean, Littleneck Parkway ;)).
  16. littleguy

littleguy Gold

Slinky,

You obviously know Douglaston better than I. I think it was called North Hills before it was chopped up, no ?

Do you still play there at all ? I play there almost every Sunday.

When I first started playing I used to play the Black Course all the time from the white tees of course. Best ever there was 73. I probably break 80 more often than not but that's as much from being SO familiar with the course as opposed to golfing skill. Only played the "tips" once and shot 85. Completely different course that way.

Guys in my club can't decide whether or not the Pros are going to eat it up next year because of the relatively flat greens.
  17. Ozzy

Ozzy

beep....

95-97, shot in the mid 80's most of the time. think i broke 80 once.
  18. beep9

beep9

What years, and what was your MOS?
  19. Slinky Bender

Ozzie's right. The changes took place in the transition of the course from private to City owned.
  20. Ozzy

Ozzy

course changes took place when it was still a private course (deepdale CC?) ...my guess is late 60's early 70's.

hdb...i used to live 5 minutes from PB (for 3 years) and played it all the time.