Quitting SW's For A While

Discussion in 'General Industry Related Topics' started by Rokin, Jan 11, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. paulbunyon

paulbunyon

Thanks duck, I appreciate your heads-up, but they can't sting you if you're not doing anything wrong and your car and paperwork is in order. I see many, many Jersey plates around that area of Manhattan so they can't stop everybody. Plus, I've been stopped before on the westside for broken lights and such, not a biggie. Now, I just make sure they are in order. Besides, the nano-second I sense a sw is really LE, I'm outta there. Gotta be careful like you said.
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2006
  2. dduck024

dduck024

Guys, You have to be careful about the westside if you have NJ plates. I work in city and there are time I will go to my moms in queens and will drive through Manhattan over to the west side and down to the holland tunnel. There are always cops around and they set up stings and will take your car.
    Be Careful
  3. Rokin

Rokin

Paterson is a definite.
    I sometimes stay over at a friend during the week and I am dying to go to Caberet now that they have a private ld area.
  4. paulbunyon

paulbunyon

Anytime Rok!! Drinks are on Gavy :) You know the places we hang from the Ficha Bar thread. Just come up with an excuse for the S.O. and you are good to go. Queens ain't that far, esp. at the hours we go out. You will be greeted like the long lost friend that you are!!......and btw there's always Paterson!!
  5. Rokin

Rokin

Always look forward to your posts Paul.
    I only wish I had the time to hang with you Gavy and all the other great ugers at the Ficha bars.
    I know that it would be a great time.
    Hopefully we will meet one day soon my friend.
  6. paulbunyon

paulbunyon

The later the better or the earlier the better, depending how you look at it. Its primarily an early morning stroll, from 3 or 4 AM til around 7-8 AM or so. This time of year the weather is always an issue but its been pretty active throughout the Fall and early winter. I was last there about a week ago and around 7 or 8 girls out. A lot of car/SUV girls as well although they're usually not my thing. Don't mean to keep pestering you about it and whatever you choose to do, take care my friend!

PB
  7. Rokin

Rokin

Thanks Paul.
    I didn't realize that the Westside was so active again. I will check out the thread and if I fall off the wagon, maybe I will check it out.
  8. paulbunyon

paulbunyon

Understood, Rok, maybe we'll cross paths in those places sometime! But in the meantime, trust me, the Westside is nice and close for us Jersey guys and its a lot safer (cleaner girls, better area) than some of those other SW tracks. But I do respect your decision and reasoning as always.
  9. Rokin

Rokin

I have to quit.
    I did hear about the ld room at Caberet in Paterson on the other thread. Last time I was there it did not exist. Between BU and Caberet, hopefully Ican get some cheap safer thrills.
  10. paulbunyon

paulbunyon

You are hilarious!!

Rok, maybe you should try the westside of Manhattan. There have been chicks out there in the last few weeks (I last cruised there last Wednesday) and you'll find less heroin/crack whores there. Actually, I've always been pleasantly surprised by the quality of sw there. Its worth a shot, just ask DR!
  11. Rokin

Rokin

What happended to you?
    Any more pics from the DR lately? They are some of my favorite things.
  12. JIMYDR

JIMYDR

No more streetwalkers for me, well until this Saturday.
  13. mikertmodbl

mikertmodbl banned

i found myself in a session with 2 girls who said after the session "we need to get more heroin"

that was it. done. over.

no more street chicks
  14. RuffToy

RuffToy

Try Joanne, Not a SW. http://ny.cityvibe.com/cgi-bin/show.cgi?mode=3&site_id=NY&ad=005740001

She loves licking there. Also gives great massages...
  15. kicksave

kicksave

SW are very dangerous if there not a reg...be carefull out there
  16. ricarddo

ricarddo

My latest regular, a part timer white gal in her early 20's, promised me she would lick my ass in our next meeting. I have no reason to doubt her, especially since I convinced her to do BBFS in our third meeting. Will update on this.
  17. wheninvegas2005

wheninvegas2005

Darryl, i forgot to mention this....but at one point I was dating this girl (actually we were engaged) who loved to eat out my ass. The first time she did it I was like you...'is this ok'....but it didn't take long to get used it. Damm how i miss those days...I haven't gotten my ass licked since :-(
  18. wheninvegas2005

wheninvegas2005

I used to do a lot of SWs about 20 years ago in Newark. Two memorable episodes:

- Girl is blowing me when she passed out with my dick in her mouth. At first I wasn't sure what to do ...but I decided to just take full advantage. I fucked her up the ass and then face fucked her. I know...I'm an asshole...but I was young.
    - One ho shook me down for money after she blew me. I was driving her back to her drop and instead of getting out..she put a razor to my neck. I gave her what I had but it was one scary moment as she was all whacked out.

So you never know...
  19. Rokin

Rokin

you are one hell of a risktaker.
    Nevertheless, having your ass licked is truly one of lifes great pleasures
    If I ever find myself in the state of singledom, that ability will be a requirement for any lady who wants to get married to me, if I was dumb enough to get married again.
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2006
  20. darryl

darryl

... sorry guys. My girl woke up and I almost got snagged. Had to log off real quick.

Anyway... a couple of things I was always curious about I got to experience. She made me take a shower, then proceeded to shave all the hair from my anus (talk about scared to death... a street hoe with a razor by your anus and balls!) After some sucking on the snake, she told me to "bend over like a bitch" and proceeded to start licking my asshole. While uncomfortable at first (perhaps due to the "gay nature" of a man getting pleasure from the anus area), I started to get into it.

Long story short, shot my load, put my ass in her face again later (she was passed out from all the coke she snorted), then whacked off and let it drip on her face while she was out cold. Got a little scared when she woke and shouted "what the f*ck! get me a f*cking towel!"

In addition to the coke, the snoring (I didn't plan on her sleeping there!), the bad breath (upon awakening), etc., I vowed never to take a street hoe to my place again (or for that matter... even pick one up). However, I do have some good memories that will last a while.

That was the 1st and only time get my asshole licked and jizzing on a girl while she was sleeping. Ahhhh yess.... think I'll toss one off now for the memories before I go to bed with the girly (god forbid she woke up and actually took care of me!)

Have fun guys!