R. I. P.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Hotpuppy, Jan 8, 2002.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Mongercode

Mongercode

Florence was a nice Milf/Gilf imho.
  2. Banacek

Banacek SAM I am

3. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

Hard to be on both sides of the Ali draft situation. Best fighter I ever saw.
    Having had friends leave for nam and never see them again except in a flag draped coffin.... Well it's hard.
  4. Banacek

Banacek SAM I am

First Lois Lane 'Superman' actress dies at 95
    Noel Neill, who was the first to play Superman's on-screen love interest, has died.

I've been watching a lot of the Amzazing Adventures of Superman of late as the nostalgia channel had a binge marathon that I recorded. Viewing them is a window into history. The autos they used are spectacular. I don't understand how Clark Kent could have afforded his sports car on his salary. Was Superman on the take? And the plot points with their obsession with foreigners is truly fascinating.
  5. NJspas

NJspas

Monger, that's a great icon photo. Do you know the girl that ass is attached to?
  6. pokler

pokler Power Bottom

I've got great respect for Ali. But I have more repsect for the guys who went to Vietnam and died for our country.
  7. Banacek

Banacek SAM I am

CONGRATS TO
    genius for

upload_2016-6-5_23-45-41.png
    hardndslick likes this.
  8. genius

genius

I remember him from the days he was Cassius Clay. I remember (after he changed his name) he was a speaker at SUNY Stony Brook. Place was in gym building, sold out, and he gave a talk followed by Q&A about his philosophy.

I remember him saying "I have no quarrel with them Vietcong."[..... "My conscience won't let me go shoot my brother, or some darker people, or some poor hungry people in the mud for big powerful America. And shoot them for what? They never called me nigger, they never lynched me, they didn't put no dogs on me, they didn't rob me of my nationality, rape or kill my mother and father.... How can I shoot them poor people? Just take me to jail"

My take was he was not too bright, honest man. I suspect, but don't know, why he got stripped of his tittle and the gov't went after him with such a vengeance. His conviction of Draft Evasion went all the way up to the Supreme Court and was overturned with a unanimous ruling.

May he RIP.
    Mr. Wiggley and joeyboy like this.
  9. The Exiled

The Exiled

Muhammad Ali
    joeyboy likes this.
  10. Banacek

Banacek SAM I am

Well, you might have added that the bill will be printed on purple paper and only distributed at strip clubs for use in patrons "making it rain."
    Then again, I am sure you will tell me that I've taken the idea too far. I do that alot on here, as many can attest.
    The Exiled likes this.
  11. The Exiled

The Exiled

Thank You Banacek. Unfortunately nature has been cruel to me as it as left me with no room for improvement.
  12. Banacek

Banacek SAM I am

That is without a doubt one of the wittiest things I've ever read on here, The Exiled. You are definitely a most interesting man.
    Landru likes this.
  13. The Exiled

The Exiled

They should put Prince on the $20 bill and call it $19.99. Its the bill formerly known as a Twenty
    [​IMG]
    Landru likes this.
  14. Banacek

Banacek SAM I am

In size she probably was. But then, most people are. The guy was reportedly only 5'2" tall.
    Comedian Sebastian Maniscalco‚Äé did a great bit about Prince riding on his motorcycle.
  15. pokler

pokler Power Bottom

Was she bigger than Prince too?
  16. Banacek

Banacek SAM I am

R.I.P. Doris Roberts. Everybody loved her. She is reunited with her TV hubby Peter Boyle in the afterlife.
  17. Banacek

Banacek SAM I am

You mean other than this guy!
    [​IMG]
  18. TheRicker

TheRicker

I'm gonna say the bigger outpouring for Prince is that his fan base is a little younger than Bowie's or Frye's. And apparently people in Minnesota have no one else to be proud of! Lol, j/k
    Banacek likes this.
  19. Mongercode

Mongercode

Jim Hendrix hands down best guitar player period!
  20. genius

genius

Those of us who lived through the sixties would tell you that you couldn't help but listen to Jimi Hendrix on guitar. Live concerts were spectacular and his performance at Woodstock was unforgettable.