Racism/ageism/money-ism at Kino?

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by farishta, Dec 6, 2005.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. pony66car

pony66car

Or....

They just don't like dark meat.

Don't let it bother you. Would you want to be with a chick who was not into you or your race? It would be a shitty session and you would waste some hard earned cash.

I don't see BBW's, not my thing, I tell them all..."nothing personal".
  2. farishta

farishta

lol...I'm sure that all 120 lb's of me screamed LE.
  3. BillGee

BillGee

No excuses but a few months back they as well as other AMPs were concerned with LE & Dept Health visits, they would not even answer calls unless they knew it was a "regular". More then likely they thought you were LE.
  4. jras

jras

flash sum cash bro
  5. farishta

farishta

So, I didn't post this last time I went cause it was kind of embarrasing, but I went to Kino a few months back, and I had to go to this place twice in one night cause they chicks kept turning me away. I went right after work, and they told me they were busy, come back in an hour. So, I dicked around for an hour (which I figured was fine, it happens, places get overbooked), then went back, and the two chicks there didn't get their stories straight. At the same instance one said we're closed, then another said we'll be open in a year, come back.

WTF?

I'm black...but I've *been* to Kino before and was treated just fine. I'm also young. Did they look at me and go "this fucker has no money"? What the hell?

Any opinions?
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2005