raid

Discussion in 'New York' started by jeffc126, May 18, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Carl M

Carl M Hanging by a thread

Scottie- I like to stay informed!

As to Osaka- if Imperial is out there please supply the phone #- Thanks
  2. ScottieDS

ScottieDS

Hey Carl -

Regarding Osaka, I haven't made it there yet.

Can you supply the contact info, as I may be looking to get out later this week, and could take one for the team!

Also, you had mentioned (in an e-mail) you don't do AMP's much any more. For someone who doesn't do them much, you are very inquisitive- LOL.

Regards,
    ScottieDS
  3. Carl M

Hey Scottie!

Do you know anything about this place called Osaka on Route 25 near Ocean Ave in Selden?

Tucker as a rule Nassau County AMPS are much more subdued than Suffolk!
  4. ScottieDS

ScottieDS

tucker -

No need to apologize for not knowing how it works, as we where all newbies at some point. I wish I had boards like this when I started to ask such questions.

The rates are typically from $40 to $60 up front (which goes to the house), for the quoted 1/2 hour to 1 hour. You will pay this upon entering the room. The girl will leave and come back. During this time, you should undress and get on the table.

The actual time spent depends upon how long the massage is, then anything else. Some places offer minimum massage and get right down to business, while others provide a pretty thorough massage. It will vary per place and per lady.

The girls then work off tips (which I don't know if they share with the house). The amount varies, but typically 1/2$ will get you a BJ, and $ will get FS.

Most places do not require an appointment. That is one of my favorite features of these places. When you find a "free" hour, you can just drop in.

As far as addresses, see my previous post.

Regards and Good Luck,
    Scottie
  5. ScottieDS

ScottieDS

littleguy -

I don't recall the names, but there are only a few listed in Newsday with 516 area codes, and 2 of them are these places.

Yes, I believe it is the one story building you are refering to. It is located just north, across the side street, from a gas station.

One is number 1, and has a neon "OPEN" sign in the window. The other is number 7.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
    Scottie

[Edited by ScottieDS on 05-20-2001 at 10:09 PM]
  6. TuckernotSucker

TuckernotSucker

Scottie

What are the rates in these type of places. I understand you pay an upfront charge for the house and then tip the girl. Pardon my ignorance, I have never frequented this type of place but I would like to try one soon. And of course, the addresses. And do you need an appointment?
  7. littleguy

littleguy Gold

Scottie,

WQhat are the names and addresses of these 2 places ? Are they in that 1 story "strip" type building on the west side of 106 just south of the town parking garage ?
  8. jeffc126

jeffc126

The radio said a raid on 112 ,there is another one more towards the medford area on 112 maybe it was that one,but they often open right away after a raid the owner replaces the 2 girl who were arested with 2 more he just wants the money
  9. ScottieDS

ScottieDS

Places in Nassau

Hey Tucker -

I know of 2 places in Nassau, and they are only 5 doors away from each other in the same building.

They have both been recently been listing in Newsday, and are located on Newbridge Rd (106/107), on the right hand side as you head south past the Hicksville train station.

I have been to each one once. They one furthest south is a typical Korean MP, and I believe the other one is Chinese.

Both were FS on the first visit, but YMMV (especially since I know the one in the Korean place from her days at Zuki).

Hope this helps.

Regards,
    ScottieDS
  10. ScottieDS

ScottieDS

112 Therapy is still open

If they were raided last night, they have rebounded quickly.

When I called this afternoon, they answered the phone and were open for business.

Regards,
    ScottieDS
  11. TuckernotSucker

TuckernotSucker

Carl---Gold Member

Hey Carl, any places like that in Nassau? Let me know
  12. Carl M

Guys use your heads(The big one)

This might be a pattern- 1-4th precincts in Suffolk could be making an organized effort to shut them down! lLay low for a while- you do not want be caught in one of these place when its raided!
  13. jras

jras

DAMN

Please say it ain't so! Any info would be greatly appreciated - I was thinking about another visit SOON.
    piece,
    jras
  14. Eye Won

Eye Won

Oh nooooooo!!!!!

Say it isn't so... Can anyone confirm this information...
    and if so, that would be the fourth place on Long Island that has gotten raided since this post has been up... Something Stinks..
    Imperialone..... Out
  15. jeffc126

jeffc126

I think the 112 place was raided last night from what the raido said.