Random Rants and Raves

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Banacek, Nov 29, 2016.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. AssMan19

AssMan19

Keep us posted. I for one am interested in how this progresses. Maybe a bi-sexual threesome down the road with this young philly and her sexy girlfriend would be pretty cool!!!
  2. WizardOfAhhs

WizardOfAhhs

I have to admit I've had side girls for far longer than I've been seeing pros, and only started seeing pros thinking I could still get the srx without the emotional baggage Not sure now which way is better, but at the very least if nothing else, going after a lesbian half my age should be interesting,
  3. Li631

Li631

And here I just let mine go because of time constraints and schedules not coinciding at all. And I at this point would just rather be with Vanessa anyhow honestly. 45 mins to an hour feels like the exact opposite of a freight train running you over and dare I say her sensuality is approaching the legendary Goddess herself.
  4. WizardOfAhhs

WizardOfAhhs

Well, things don't look too bad with my new friend. I pretty much texted her exactly what I had said below, and her reply was "No worries. I'm currently taken but I would definitely like to hang out". And since I'm taken too, that's exactly the response I'd want.
    Mr. Wiggley, sculptor69 and Li631 like this.
  5. WizardOfAhhs

WizardOfAhhs

Oh I will. I'm buying a new phone this weekend, and then I'm going to text her basically the entire rant I wrote below. Just to throw it out there. And see what she says. (Got nothing to lose, right? If she's gay, I have no shot anyway).
    Hmmm. I wonder. I tried to forward it to my regular phone but nothing showed up. I don't think this phone even has a copy function. Thanks for the suggestion though.
  6. Ointment

Ointment

When I get those boxes, I just copy them into a browser and search. The keystrokes are still in there, and you should be able to see what they are.
    AssMan19 likes this.
  7. Banacek

Banacek SAM I am

Not fake news, but slanted news. The liberal media plays favorites. But so does the conservative media. What happened to neutrality and just reporting the news? Went out the window when media businesses realized they needed to pander to their audience in order to stay alive. That's the way it is and the way it will be from now on.
  8. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

I hate to drag politics here but I saw something interesting in Newsday, I think yesterday. On page...10? Tucked in a corner, was an article about how two Nassau County legislators and a former North Hempstead political appointee were all convicted of crimes related to basically bid rigging on contracts. What was interesting is that they are all Democrats. So again Newsday buries bad news about the Dems in the ass end of the paper. Of course the Oyster Bay town officials were all plastered over the fron 5 pages. And they were arrested, not convicted and not yet going to jail. But they are all Republicans. coincidence???
  9. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

Wiz you will really need tolet us know how this plays out.
  10. AssMan19

AssMan19

LMAO!!! I get those same empty boxes so I know exactly what you are feeling!!!
    LMAO!!!! That is Great Mr. Wiggley!!! Actually a provider sent me emojies. I couldn't reply because of the boxes. She never did explain what they were. I keep telling myself it is time for a new phone.
  11. WizardOfAhhs

WizardOfAhhs

Fuck. That ain't helping!
  12. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

Or...they were all xxx rated emoges showing you the positions she likes.
    WizardOfAhhs likes this.
  13. WizardOfAhhs

WizardOfAhhs

You know what sucks? I'll tell you what sucks.....
    Sucks when after 15 years of not hitting on co-workers, strangers, women you meet...nothing, nada, gave-it-up-don't-want-a-GF-anymore - which, btw, is why I started seeing pros, thinking they were a more intelligent substitute than side girls (they're not) -
    So after 15 years of near celibacy you decide the new girl at work is just too damn interesting and you say "fuck it I'm going for it" and she's surprisingly easy to talk to and flirts back and gives her # with the excuse "we should meet after work so we can go over a few things" and you think "damn, I'm in"...
    And then you mention her to a few other ladies at work and they say "oh yeah, she's nice. Very open too. We were all talking the other day and she made sure everyone knew she had fake boobs and was gay....".
    I'm sorry. Did you say she said she was gay?
    But then, being the stubborn old bastard that you are you figure "oh fuck it again. Maybe she's Bi. Maybe she's just experimenting. Maybe she just said that to shake things up".....so you text a well crafted double entendre message about taking that "after work work" to the beach....
    And you know what sucks? When she replies with all emojies. And your POS burner is so friggin' out dated that the emojis come thru as nothing more than empty boxes. Were they smiley faces letting me know we're good to go and we'll be hitting the beach soon? Or were they "hands-up stop sign don't even go there" signals that I'm dead in the water. I have no clue.
    And that sucks.
    AssMan19 and Mr. Wiggley like this.
  14. kbpro

kbpro

The news of these teachers , some very hot . Damn if only but in my dreams. Wonder how many don't get caught. What goes through there minds ?
  15. Banacek

Banacek SAM I am

Yeah, the Menendez brothers became orphans and they didn't get any accolades.
    Li631 and Mr. Wiggley like this.
  16. Li631

Li631

When the star is the one that is at fault there is rarely the same reaction as when the star is killed.
    I remember when the WWE wrestler was memorialized on a Monday I had to explain to my son what had happened... by Wednesday turns out he in a 'roid rage killed his wife and son then himself and had to re explain the situation. Even him at 8 or 9 was totally different with a different response set.
    It sickens me that the starts get away with so much more than anyone else. This guy wrecklessly murdered 2 people and doesn't really get called out on it. There are still bobblehead days and statues for this murderer
    Mr. Wiggley likes this.
  17. lightweight

lightweight Moderator

I watched the same thing ... I agree with everything you said.
    Mr. Wiggley likes this.
  18. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

I'm sitting her watching another espn story about Jose Fernandez, formerly of the Marlins. I find it incredible that accolades continue to be showered on a guy that took a boat, went out with friends, got high on booze and drugs, drove the boat and killed himself and two other people.
    I've never seen one article about the people he basically murdered through his own arrogance and stupidity..
    MayorSimpleton likes this.
  19. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

Kind of like the comparison between undocumented immigrants being classified as unregistered Democrats.
    backseat and genius like this.
  20. Banacek

Banacek SAM I am

LMAO, Wiz. I didn't think of that coincidence. I was confused trying to differentiate a restaurant worker from a salad maker.