real name/or stage name

Discussion in 'General Industry Related Topics' started by yamaha, Dec 21, 2005.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. suddanlyknot

suddanlyknot

I use my real first name.. I used to go to a place that required a sign in.. to accumulate a frrebie.. so I used a fake last name.. actually my grandmothers maiden name.. I suspect that while you are getting a ts.. someone.. usually mamasan cks ur pockets for ID.. be safe
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2005
  2. flabbergasted

flabbergasted

I started using a fake name and then when I sign it agian, I can't remember the f'ing fake name I used so I'm always being treated like a newbie. Now I use my real first name.
  3. letsgetstarted

letsgetstarted

don't count the letters.
  4. letsgetstarted

letsgetstarted

It's no biggie to me. there are a million *******'s
  5. Waterclone

Waterclone Go ahead. Try me.

Change your cell phone message? Mine is simply "Hi. I can't get to the phone right now. Please leave a message."
  6. letsgetstarted

letsgetstarted

Since I use my cell phone to hobby and my message says my real (first) name; what choice do I have?!
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2005
  7. Ganbei

Ganbei

Always use my real first name only, I'd probably forget a fake name at my age.
  8. justlooking

justlooking

I only do it 50% of the time.
  9. genius

genius

I thought that's why the terms "baby" or "sweetheart" were invented.

PS. Came in pretty handy for me during my single years when I was dating multiple girls at the same time. And even more important now that I am married.

As far as the girl calling out my name - I tell them I prefer silence but if they insist on the fake passion act I would settle for just heavy breathing.
  10. moneyshotsnj

moneyshotsnj

So far no freebies

I always tell providers my name is slinkybender.
  11. rocketman29

rocketman29

I rarely even get asked my name if with a provider and if asked, I give my real first name, never my last.

As for Strippers, I find that they always give the stage name at first, but if you talk to them for a while, they eventually give up the real name, not that I ever remember them.
  12. justlooking

justlooking

Although sometimes they just don't get around to telling you. I've told this before, but here's a conversation I had with a stripper I'd known for years but had just finally gotten around to sleeping with. We were in bed cuddling after a few rounds of sex. She's moving her face toward mine to give me another kiss.

ME: That was really nice, [stupid stripper name].

HER: Oh, didn't I ever tell you my name is [boring normal name]?

For some reason, that struck me really funny.
  13. justlooking

justlooking

But funnier. I love to watch how they "accidentally" drop their real names into conversations once they see you're on the road to becoming a regular. (I highly doubt that story somebody told earlier in this thread about a stripper telling a "real life" work story involved an accident, for example.)
  14. Violette Moon

Violette Moon

real name required

Me and my girl require the client's real name for verification and screening. There's useful DNS lists kept by providers. Too many bad guys out there! We are very discreet, though. We even toss the info after the appointment. My mentor says, "Only bad guys will not agree to this security measure!" :)
  15. justme

justme <i>pop and click tainted</i> Vinyl ( is dead )

I remember I used to get really excited when strippers would tell me their real names. Then I realized that it was just a cheap way for them to earn another few laps... Once it was just another strategy for making me poorer, it became far less exciting.
  16. justme

justme <i>pop and click tainted</i> Vinyl ( is dead )

I can't imagine what would be so bad about using your real first name. And it's just so much easier.

Also, if you're like me and into creating an illusion of real sex, it would kind of ruin it to hear some name that isn't your own.
  17. aceofclubs26

aceofclubs26

If I have a private number so if I call someone that I feel comfortable with and requests I unblock my number I'll use my real name. Most of the time I'll use a stage name. I think I started doing this just in case the provider kept any sort of written records. I got in the habit of doing it when the NJ massage parlors would ask you to sign in. There was always that fear if a place got busted, the LE would be continuing their investigation.
  18. donquixote04

donquixote04

Yeah. My last regular was really careful about keeping her real name to herself, but she did give me her cell phone number. The first time I called and got her voic*****, her outgoing announcement message outed her: "Hi, it's [real name here]. Leave me a message."
  19. MrFreeze451

MrFreeze451

So far real first name. Always worried that in the throws of paid for passion, she will yell out someone elses name and the frozen pole will melt
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2005
  20. ricarddo

ricarddo

Whether I use my real name or not depends on the comfort level I gauge on a provider.