Reality TV Personalities You Despise

Discussion in 'Music, Movies and Entertainment' started by SpaMonger, Jul 6, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. fumpton

fumpton

I couldn't stop laughing. That was a great episode.
  2. SkellyChamp

SkellyChamp

That's sort of the ending of The Cooler
  3. fortydog

fortydog

Speaking of "Dog" and "Beth"...Did anyone see South Park last week? Classic!
  4. fumpton

fumpton

everyone on those crappy hollywood suck-up shows like Access Hollywood.
  5. jwills500

jwills500

Dog's wie

He married her in Hawaii back in May, he was at the same resort we were staying. She's trailer park trash
  6. Mr. Wet Wooly

Mr. Wet Wooly

Funny. Dog is pretty lovable though. You'd think now that he's a big television star, he'd dump that fat, loud, bottle blonde boar and find some young, hot Hawaiian ass to run around with.
  7. daengman

daengman

Not a current TV personality or show, but back in the mid to late 50's there was a show called "Highway Patrol". I had an intense dislike for Chief Matthews (Broderick Crawford IRL). I'm not sure why, bit I really disliked him.
    I always thought that he would be the dictionary picture for the term "blivit" (10 pounds of shit stuffed into a 5 pound bag). Whenever I watched the show, I was always hoping that this would be the show in which he would get it. (unfortunately, since it was TV, I knew that would never happen). My fantasy was a scenario in which he was standing in the middle of the desert highway, with his patrol car on the side, waiting to stop the getaway car of a gang that had just robbed a gas station and killed the owner. Just once I wanted that car to come speeding along at 120 mph and slam into the fat chief and spread his protoplasm over half of the California desert.
  8. milkman

milkman

my reality tv is watching the other losers at the local tavern. sometimes we'll even engage in conversation.
  9. Hyabby

Hyabby Guest

ALL of them !!

So, SM, why do you watch that kind of dreck?
  10. SpaMonger

SpaMonger

As we all know, reality television is the "it" thing is television programming these days. There are just so many shows on now that I'm sure there are some personalities that you just cannot stomach.

I'll start out with "Beth" from Dog The Bounty hunter. IMO, she is physically unattractive and hard to look at. Her choice of clothes are also over the top.
    Dog Chapman needs to put a muzzle on her.