Recommendations for Judge Crater's Birthday

Discussion in 'New York' started by Geezy Muldoon, Jan 22, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Thanks JC. BTW, we need the "hard graders" to even out the ratings.
  2. Geezy Muldoon

Geezy Muldoon Gold

Bill:

An agency girl at an incall location. She was 23 or so she said. That seemed believable. Working on her masters she said. That seemed believable. About 5'9", thin with A-cup breasts. Slim hipped with long legs and a tiny muscular ass. Had ass cheeks that I was almost able to cover with my hands. Long, dark brown wavy hair and brown eyes.

A real world 7 by way of looks. Maybe 8 if I'd developed any feelings for her. I'm a very hard grader. (Not that I'm any great shakes to look at.)

I got everything I wanted by way of sexual services. I played the Charmer with undertones of Stud and Master thrown in to keep things interesting. She laughed at a few of my jokes and allowed me think that I was a nice, masculine sort of guy.

I'd see her again, but by the time my whoring budget allows it* she'll probably have moved on or won't be available on the day that the urge comes on me.

Best, etc.

JC

*This is my new secret formula for taking the compulsiveness out of commercial sex.
  3. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

so who did JC see yesterday?
  4. Ozzy

Ozzy

Carl Rowe would be proud.

so would Bart Simpson
  5. Julienyc

Julienyc

A lot of fabrication in this story. There was a break in but it was at the asain house that bought our 44 St. location. This was in the news a few weeks ago. From what I hear no customers were involved. It wasn't at Julie's and everything is fine here.
  6. Geezy Muldoon

Geezy Muldoon Gold

Shit like this is one of the reasons I've lost my fondness for brothels. It's not just a question of aesthetics. I'd rather spend my money on fewer, yet better quality experiences now.
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2003
  7. pswope

pswope One out of three

I guess the fact that the uniforms were khaki, the pants had jodpurs,and :'Property of HBO Studios" on the shoulders probably tipped them off.

(They're not filming the Sopranos now are they?)
  8. Phil I Buster

Phil I Buster Silver

Thank god. For a minute there I thought that maybe Julie's perfect record of never having been busted had been tarnished.
  9. jseah

jseah

I don't want this to disintegrate into a Julie's bashing session.....but what I had heard (and this is all hearsay, so I don't know whether this is fabricated or not) was that some guys busted into Julie's, flashed badges, had the customers handcuffed and sitting on the floor, while they searched the place for drugs and money and roughed up Lucas (?) a little. The person who told me the story seems to think that these guys were not real cops but was there to shake the place down for some protection money.
  10. JackT

JackT

what did you hear?

Does this have anything to do with them moving from their 51st place? I liked that place.
  11. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

No, I haven't been there since last Wednesday.
  12. Geezy Muldoon

Geezy Muldoon Gold

Thanks to those who provided recommendations.
    Ended up with an agency girl for an 8:30 appointment immediately following my headshrinking session.

Afterwards, I'll head over to 48th Street to the gypsy to contact Martine.
  13. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

Here we go again, another 4000 posts on another Heaven thread.
  14. jseah

jseah

Hey Bill, I heard some disturbing rumors about an incident that happened recently at Julie's. Do you know anything about it?
  15. Geezy Muldoon

Geezy Muldoon Gold

Daro/Bill/TNS:

Thanks.

Bill:

Never saw the point in lapdances. As far as Julies goes, even with a discount there's nothing left in me anymore that really enjoys the brothel girl experience.

As far as Ana goes, you have to call her up first thing in the morning and stand on line to get an appointment. It's much easier to go see her when she's out in public singing. Cheaper too. It also provides the additional entertainment value of seeing some of her other johns instead of just hearing about them.
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2003
  16. TuckernotSucker

TuckernotSucker

Happy Bday JC. Celebrate in fine fashion.
  17. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

You don't have enough posts.
  18. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

I'd go with Julie's since it would be a discounted rate. You could also go to F-Stop for some lapdances.

Actually, why don't you see Ana?

Happy Birthday JC!
  19. Geezy Muldoon

Geezy Muldoon Gold

PS:

Ah, Martine. I'd probably still think she was beautiful even though she's gotta be in her early 40s at this point. Prettiest mulatto girl I ever saw. I was definitely "in love" with her as opposed to merely unilaterally feeling love or being blackmailed into saying those words.

I'll go see the gypsy after the agency girl. I doubt that anyone at Julies would ring my chimes tonight.

Too bad about SW's info. I like black women sometimes.

Best, etc.

Judge Crater
  20. genius

genius

Re: Re: Recommendations for Judge Crater's Birthday