Red Square

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by muphin, Jan 22, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Kman67

Kman67

I was at Red Square a couple of times while I was home for Christmas.

Standard RMP prices, but I have always had a great time there.

Decent table shower, and then moved into the room for a pretty decent massage. On the flip did something akin to the Angela and Linda experience. Had me smiling for hours.

BTW - I believe that this is the same establishment as was Millenium before they went AMP
  2. Cobra

Cobra

Spooked for the present

Yes all the RPM's are a little spooked I have heard apparently one of the RMP was robbed, couple of B/M's and maybe a B/F. saw something on theats, but did talk to one of my regulars and she said all RMP in North NJ are a little up tight, someplaces are not taking new customers, closing early and checking out clients by peep hole in door, or camera's, And if in doubt no go. If tried in last two days they have been REALLY suspicious and I'm not surprised at the "closed BS" also any "brothers" out there, unless your a regular, they might not even answer the door.Apparently the word on the circuit is that they pistol wipped one girl, raped some and beat up some customers. Hit two places in one night. not sure what counties or even if I got real story, But you got to believe the girls believe it. So be careful friends!
  3. muphin

muphin

I read some reviews on here about Red Square and decided to check it out. I called the number and asked who was working, got the run down and was then asked for my customer number.

I told her that I didn't have one and that I was referred to this place from a friend

Then I heard another woman in the background mumble something like "closed" and the woman I was speaking to told me that everyone was busy tonight and I should try tomorrow.

Any ideas ?

Thanks
    Muph

------------------------
    nice to see some familiar names here.....dizzag lives on