1. New board for UG. If you have any issues/comments with the software upgrade please post them in the Start Here section.

Remedy Relaxation Studio 631-923-2078 or 631-923-2080

Discussion in 'Long Island' started by microtrash, Sep 13, 2012.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. jay02505

jay02505

Sorry guys didn't mean to post that twice
  2. jay02505

jay02505

I went by here today to see if there open again or what. So I ring bell and a dude answered. It was kinda weird but I asked anyway since I was there.. Lol. I asked if any girls working today. He said no but tomorrow they will be open for the first time , he then told me it's new owners and new girls. Black, white, Spanish place... No Asian.
    Hmmmm, I might just have to come back and check it out.
    So I left and went to the Asian spot down stairs since I was there...... Then when I left I kick my self in ass bc I really trying to stay away from Asian spots, looking for new non Asian spots.
  3. Li631

Li631

Please take mine and i will pay you
  4. happyandy

happyandy

GFE without FS?

I think what you are looking for is called a wife!
  5. jay02505

jay02505

This place is gone....
  6. MontyCapuletti

MontyCapuletti

Sorry, Forgot the number.

I've been to remedy I think 5 times. 3 of the 5 were good experiences.

Jade, who is still there is a good choice.

Nikki left some time ago.

I might just switch to a FS provider, even though I'm too scared to actually get FS. All I'm really looking for is a GFE from a clean 20 something without FS.
  7. biohazard

biohazard

8. LISteve

LISteve

They are a crew that goes from one place to another and uses the same ad. The massage is nonexistent and the HJ is as you described. If getting that from an attractive woman is what you like then this is the place for you. However ... for less money you can go to a solid AMP and get a great massage fro an hour with an excellent HJ. The tradeoff is that it comes from a not ugly but not attractive 40 year old asian.

I have been completely unable to find an LMP like that. I don't believe one exists.
  9. TenderVittles

TenderVittles banned

Sorry to hear, you should have searched the previous reviews. Place is a rip off, reviews were not good......
  10. MontyCapuletti

MontyCapuletti

Remedy Relaxation Studio- Desirae

http://longisland.backpage.com/Body...heavenly-hands-pamper-yourself-25-22/38091157

Forgive me if I'm not doing this right but here we go anyway...

I've met some real nice women at Remedy. The location is convenent and the facility is acceptable.

For those who do not know, located on Jericho Tpke, parking in the back, with a rear entrance so discreet parking and entry exit. (One downside is I think there is an AMP sharing the building and the mama-san like to eye fuck remedys customers as they come and go. Weird, but she does not seem to be around these days.)

Anyway, made an appointment for 1/2 hour from when I called, and they were able to accomodate no problem. They had 2 girls available and NO, they are NOT the ones in the Ad. Stop it. They grab pics of girls that look a little like the girls who are working, but not the girls themselves.

Desirae is a tan skinned south or Central American/Jamaican/Some other mix and in the dim light, she looks a helluvalot light Beyonce'. Not kidding. Really long black hair with blonde streaks in it. Not my favorite but nice.

Hot, tight body, nice firm breasts, cute nips. All the things I like.

UNfortunately, this is where the good stuff ends. She asked if Id been there before, I told her this place was my Disneyland and I had a parkhopper pass. (She didnt get it)

I took 1/2 hour for $25.00 and took the nude massage for $100 tip. Apparently, at remedy, nude means they leave their G on. When asked, she said its because we cant finger blast them. I promised to behave but no go. (She was nice about it and laughed at most of my jokes)

Anyway, into a half hearted massage, and when I say weak, I mean weak even by LMP stantdards. 10 mins in, I decide to flip myself and get her started on the main even.

HE performed well, but without any passion. Hell, not even eye contact. It's like she was pumping gas.

Blew the dynamite and she cleaned me up with alcohol and paper towel.

Anyway...maybe she was not into me, or she was shy. Even though she is VERY HOT, I would not repeat. I need more enthusiasm. I will go back to remedy, but try someone else next time.
    Total Damage, $125.00,.
  11. lisexaddict

lisexaddict

Same As Generations Relaxation Studio, 3663 Route 112, Coram

Generations Relaxation Studio, 3663 Route 112, Coram (631) 512-8854

http://longisland.backpage.com/BodyR...al-21/33510031

$4 GRAND OPENING!!! Beautiful, SEXY LATINAS and American Women!! $40 SPECIAL!!! - 21

HERE'S WHAT GENERATIONS RELAXATION STUDIO HAS TO OFFER...
    BEAUTIFUL EXOTIC SPANISH & AMERICAN GIRLS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD!

EXCELLENT BODY WORK

CLEAN, PRIVATE, AIR CONDITIONED, CANDLE LIT ROOMS.

SOFT MUSIC.

2 GIRL/ 4 HAND AVAIL.
    *MULTIPLE GIRLS Daily
    CALL 631-512-8854 or 6313203303

HOURS MON - FRI: 11-8PM SAT: 11-7p

THE GIRLS YOU SEE IN THE PICS ARE 100% REAL!

PHOTOS UPDATED DAILY REFLECTING WHOS WORKING*

WE PROMISE, YOU WONT BE DISAPPOINTED

These are one in the same, the 6 girls rotate between these two locations, no massage, lame Hand Job, and YOU WILL BE DISAPPOINTED!
  12. punchmy_balls

punchmy_balls banned

The place is pretty good for privacy. Watch for which girls you get as some are hot and some nasty. They will not do anything above a HJ. There is a AMP next door that is more open to other activites.

The service is pleasant. I prefer Arielle, there is something about her look. If you want more than a HJ find another place.

Also the massage skills are not evident.
  13. blowpopguy

blowpopguy

I smell a shill
  14. nvst21g

nvst21g

Pretty Decent, Worth it, I will go again!!!

Sooooo With one positive review, a couple of shitty reviews, I decide to see for myself. And I'm off. Great private location, Rear lot, behind jakkys kitchen chinese. white door up the stairs. Expected old, ugly girls, Wooow was I wrong, I was pleasantly surprised. There were four hot white girls and spanish girls in the photos. when I got there, they set me up in a clean spacious room, I asked to see all the girls. One after the other that came in was hotter than the previous. All above an 8. I'm not so sure if they're exactly who I saw in the photos, but were definitely close to pics, and I definitely wasn't disappointed. I decided to go with a sexy bubbly white girl, nice set of full c's. about 23. blond, pretty. She began my massage, after, made small talk, after about 5 mins she gave me the menu, a little extra for topless, a little more for nude, the happy although was included in my initial price of $60 for the hour!!! Niiiice. So I go for the nude, she was friendly, sensual, allowed me to touch down below, wouldn't let me go all the way, no bjs or sex here, (actually I was a little pleased about that, she seemed less dirty to me after she told me this), The ending was great, she thanked me, told me to have a great day, I got exactly what I wanted, massage was about an 8. If I wanted a professional massage, Id go to a chain spa, with an ugly old hag, and get a real one, with nothing extra. I got exactly what I was looking for, I will return. I'm 35 stockbroker, happy customer.
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2012
  15. VASCO

VASCO

Yes this place is next to an amp that is full service. Just posted and updated review. But the two of the three time I went to the amp, i saw a hot white and a hot latin girl standing outside on her phone and wanted to know if this place was legit or what. Now I read these posting and my supisions were right. But the girls I saw on these days were smoking hot. I would give it a shot just to see if more can be had or take out. Will try next week and get back to you guys. The girls i saw were hot but no one went in while i was there. Was nervous about a legit business next door, not any more..Thanks again guys,.
  16. Photofinish61

Photofinish61

I agree with Steve. I have yet to find an LMP that isn't full of BSing-bait and switch-upsellers. I went to Remedy a couple of months ago. I believe I posted a review. My experience was similar. Nowhere near worth the money. I had a worse experience at an LMP in Massapequa this week. It was so bad, I could barely get it up for the ending. I almost walked out. I just found an American provider (my review is posted) that put herself on top of my list. I don't think I'm gonna go to anyone else anymore! She's incredible.
  17. LISteve

LISteve

All of these ads that say thatthe pictures are of the girls working that day are bad. I went once and none of the girs in the pics were there and I got the same type of service you got. YOu got lucky in that you got a girl in the pic but these girls just want to get you off and get you out. If a disinterested hj from a maybe good looking girl is what you want then go knock yourself out.

I would rather go to an AMP where the girls are just as good looking and get much better service. These BS "LMPs" provide the worst service on the planet.
  18. popeye363

popeye363

This is behind Jacky's chinese restaurant, right? That place used to be an AMP (as in Asian, i.e. Korean). Gotta keep on top of these things, I guess.

I liked their arrangement, which was rather private: the parking lot is encased in chain-link fence with white slats to obscure the view from the street. No awkward waiting in public for someone to answer the door.
  19. microtrash

microtrash

Back Page ad in LI Body Rub:

HERE'S WHAT REMEDY RELAXATION STUDIO HAS TO OFFER!
    BEAUTIFUL SPANISH & AMERICAN GIRLS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD!
    EXCELLENT BODY WORK :)
    CLEAN, PRIVATE, AIR CONDITIONED, CANDLE LIT ROOMS.
    SOFT MUSIC.
    2 GIRL/ 4 HAND AVAILABLE
    *MULTIPLE GIRLS DAILY*
    CALL 6316294808 or 6316294807
    NO PRIVATE CALLS PLEASE
    OPEN MON THRU FRI: 11-8PM SAT: 11-7p SUN: 11-7p
    **THE GIRLS YOU SEE IN THE PICS ARE 100% REAL! WE POST WHO'S WORKING THAT DAY**
    WE PROMISE, YOU WONT BE DISAPPOINTED :}

Called and made an appointment, 332 Jericho TPKE just a lil east of 110, parking lot in the rear, and they are through the furthest back door, there is a sign that says remedy on the door up a little set of stairs (after the first door). They seemed to want appointment made so I think they are trying to discourage walk-ins. I took $30 for half hour. Doors are regular closing interior doors. Had massage table with fresh paper. I know it's fresh because it's the kind that are so thin it will def be ripped by the time you leave, and it's just on the plastic table with no under sheets. There was no cover for the headrest so i wiped it down with baby wipes.

I saw Ariel, who certainly was one of the girls in the pictures. Very attraktive hispanic girl. She had a black dress with white stripes on the picture, today she was wearing yoga pants and a barely there top showing midriff and much of chest. As getting settled she asked if i had been there before, of course 'yes' even though 'no'. She asked if I knew the specials, i thought she was refering to the $30 for half-hour, but she corrected me, '$60 for topless, $100 for nude, both include happy ending'.

I was a little shocked at how open she was with the menu (she was in the room for like 1 minute), i said gimme a min to decide, and had her just begin a massage, but within a cpl of minutes I gave her $60, I asked about a further menu indicating BJ/FS, but she said they don't do that here.

I had her ditch the top and give me a little more massage first, she said just turn over when ever i was ready. Wanted to fill the time and relax a little first. She seemed to have an idea what she was doing with the massage, but seemed to not really care. Even after I began softly rubbing her leg + but she continued a mediocre massage without transitioning to soft touch.

On the rub she had no problems with me playing with her nekid boobies, and rubbing OTC on the pants (i didn't pay the extra $40 to get those removed). She drew the line when i tried to suck+lick on her breasts. The rub itself was pretty lackluster. I don't expect oscar acting from these girls, but it looked like she was thinking about her taxes while rubbing my cock. Very little variety and it seemed like she just didn't care at all. (And I guess since she already got the 60 she didn't).

Clean up with a warm wet paper towel + baby wipes, and on my way. Wound up being about 30 min on the nose. On the way out saw another cute little spanish girl on the couch in the entrance. (Mamasan is a large black women, sits watching TV and the camera that is on their door).

TLDR;
    Mediocre massage with pisspoor HJ from an attractive spanish girl (about a 7) in her late 20s, topless. If you want a change from the regular AMP you might want to check it out.

I'd be curious as to whether more mileage or care might come from being a regular, but i don't really think i'll repeat. I usually want either a better massage, or a more full menu.