Remembering AMP girl's names

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by mr. f, Apr 23, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. NowAndZen

NowAndZen

you also forgot

cherry aka apple :>
  2. al900

al900

Lisa, Sara, and Nana usually work.
  3. ZagatMP

ZagatMP

You forgot Candi and Apple
  4. suddanlyknot

suddanlyknot

I'm with slinky.. mumble something nnny.. or coco.. I called an amp the other day and she asked have you been here.. I usually dont lie.. I pay my dues.. the 2 - 3 visit deal.. but I had forgotten the girls names.. just said coco.. nooooo... jenny.. noooo.. she said they not work here long time.. lol.. we have all new young girls for you.. be square.. be safe
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2006
  5. drbreakfast

drbreakfast

Try to get a business card at the counter before you leave. Most places have cards and the girl will usually be happy to write her name for the repeat business. Another trick is (and only if you liked the girl) is if you keep the number of the place in your cell, write her name for the name of the place.

If you're at an AMP, try to get her Korean/Chinese name. This helps particularly if you know some of the language.

But it can be a hassle. The number of girls using the name "Cindy" for example -- even in the same place -- is just insane.
  6. drbreakfast

drbreakfast

LOL -- so true.
  7. mr. f

mr. f

I will give these a try, except for maybe the sharpie. They always ask who did you see before and I am dumbfounded. Tried the 'enny thing in the past and got nailed on it.
  8. ZagatMP

ZagatMP

I barely remember their names, but I tend to remember what number provider they are. Maybe thats why they get assigned numbers? easier for everyone to remember?
  9. yamaha

yamaha

tell her that her new name is the same as your wife or girl friend lol.
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2006
  10. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

Just muffle the first part of teh name and end with "enny" (Jenny, Penny....) and you've got 50% chance of being corect.
  11. pinga

pinga

It's hard for me to remember a girl's name first time around but if I repeat with them, then it will become etched in my memory specially if her service was good which would be the only reason to repeat with them in the first place. But in the long course of mongering I have had to add a moniker to separate all the Lucies, Cocos, Lilies, Helens, Lisas, Annies, Lulus,Amies,Tinas,Jennies etc. that I met in my 25+ years of mongering.
  12. moneyshotsnj

moneyshotsnj

I always use my Sharpie to write her name on her butt, then do her doggie and keep repeating her name with every thrust.

I have never forgotten a girls name after employing this memory technique
  13. genius

genius

In my experience there are two categories of names based on phonetics: American (English) sounding (Helen, Mickey, Coco etc.) and foreign sounding that can be difficult to pronounce no less remember. For the American sounding what I do is just repeat it back right after she tells me; NICE TO MEET YOU Helen. How long have you been here Helen, etc. With the foreign sounding names I ask her to repeat it. "Well, ching-na-sue- ra-var-chin-oh- ka, that's a nice name." Then I try and say it and ask her to correct my pronunciation "Did I get it right - I want to say yor name right". She tells me and I try it again.

This takes all of a minute or so and they always like that you are making an effort to treat them like a human being.
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2006
  14. mr. f

mr. f

Does anyone have a good method for remembering their names after a session? I never can which means its hard to post reviews, or request the girl the next time I am there. I know they are fake names and that may be why I can't recall who the hell I saw.