Reminder

Discussion in 'New York' started by justme, Oct 31, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. justme

justme <i>pop and click tainted</i> Vinyl ( is dead )

Hey, after the post I made in the original thread I felt like it might be time to try subtle.
  2. justlooking

justlooking

justme (who is no relation, BTW) forgot one additional point.

People who use boards like this for purposes of free commercial promotion can't reasonably expect the board to delete all their free commercial postings whenever those postings turn out to have caused them some completely foreseeable (but somehow unforseen) problem.
  3. marquez156

marquez156

so what you're saying is...

always realize that you might get busted? IMHO, this kinda forum lowers one's exposure to getting popped. The hobby does have risks and I know it.
  4. justme

justme <i>pop and click tainted</i> Vinyl ( is dead )

Everyone here chooses to participate in an illegal activity that is shunned by society. Whether or not we think that is right or wrong will not change that simple fact. The truth is that a majority of the people we know would be troubled by the things we do and write about here. When we choose to participate in commercial sex we do so knowing the social norms. We have all made the decision to risk the potential consequences of eschewing convention. No one forces us to do it and we know the risks involved. If there ever comes a time when we are faced with consequences of defying hegemony, it is essential to our integrity that we face up to those consequences and take responsibility for our own actions. We can not expect others to change their behavior because we took a risk that didn't work out.

If you can't to the time...