Req for Comments Roxbury Rt 46

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by bn973, Jan 20, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Jarhead

Jarhead

Smiles II

SpaMonger:

I had to smile at your smiles comment. I know her outside the shop. She's an engineer at Lucent if you can believe it. Nice kid with a beau too, so it can't be done.

Jarhead
  2. petehanse

petehanse

Mamasan runs a tight ship!

Mamasan may run a tight ship, but the pussies are even tighter. Why bother with a place like that?
  3. bn973

bn973

I've been to d'ville twice and that place is the best for extras no doubt but alot of traffic.

Haven't tried flanders i'll look into that. whats the rates like there for extras

fyi - in kenvil its 1/2$ for an hour and i give .2$ tip for hr.
  4. SpaMonger

SpaMonger

bn9763, if extra's are what you seek you have (2) choices. The AMP on Rt 206 in Flanders in the shopping mall or the AMP in Denville are both accomodating. All the others in the area are strictly R & T type of places.
  5. SpaMonger

SpaMonger

Warning, stay away from Forever Young on Rt 46 East in Roxbury. Place is a dump and very filthy and D-I-R-T-Y.

By the way, a few weeks ago Smiles II had a very nice looking asian girl working there. Had a few low milage lap dances from her. Unfortunately, she said she doesn't work outside the club.
  6. bn973

bn973

You guys are right

Mamasan runs a tight ship for sure. So I guess I was right on with my initial thought that f/s not avail. Mamasan has come in when i'm with a new girl and grabbed my bits and pieces to show the girl im not LE. Figured someone might have done better...

Great massage though.
  7. ace

ace

BN

I am also very familiar with the Roxbury scene. Usually a real good massage and HR is all you can expect. Some extras may be available with the right girl, but I've never had FS in this area.
  8. Jarhead

Jarhead

FS Ain't gonna Happen.

BN:

You have been 5/6 times and I have spent a couple of years going there. It ain't gonna happen so if thats what you want, move on. I go there when I want a decent massage, and at best a n-hr, and that takes some doing. The old mamason runs a tight ship. In fact I still have to tell them to close the door all the way. The place is safe and clean though. I know them well and I can't get any further so I just accept it for what it is and enjoy the hour.

Jarhead
  9. shorty

shorty

there are 3 in roxbury that I know of. One used to be good until new management took over and the fun stopped. The other two are just not even worth going to. Use the search button. Seek and ye shall find!
  10. bn973

bn973

Looking for anyone with reports on AMP on 46 in roxbury just north of the SMiles2. I have been 5 - 6 times with only HR. Has anyone gotten F/S there?