Reqest rev:Body Focus, Newark

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Spa' started by Japoman, Dec 5, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. jaypgee

jaypgee

I was there October of last year, I believe (right before I went to the Pitz, which ended up being a great prelude to disappointment.) I select the $80 special with the tub, and sure enough, the girl leaves once I opt for the whirlpool. Oh, BTW, the girl is about a 3 (5 if you're grading on a curve), fat, hispanic, but a decent face. Oh well, I probably just wanted a BJ, I think.

So she comes back in about 20 minutes and leads me to the table. After about 5 minutes of pseudo-massage, she asks me if there's something else. I said sure. She then tells me it's $200, and it's understood what that's for. I told her, I only want French and I would only give her $70. She took it and took out a rubber, went to town for 5 minutes (I definitely can last a lot longer, but you know how much girls love the taste of latex), and was done.

All in all, my one and only experience. If I ever find a gold nugget I might try them again, otherwise better to stick with the tried-and-true...
  2. Japoman

Japoman

Any experiences with this place in Newark? Phone # is 973 466-0051. They even have a website @ http://www.bodyfocus.com
    Think I might give it a try, the cat's away....

Cheers