rescue me

Discussion in 'New York' started by Houston, Feb 18, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Houston

Houston

out until 4 am

My what a time we had last night. We were out until 4am and things got crazy. We did the tourist things last night and after drinks at this cool restuarant/lounge bar called Compass we went to Times Square W hotel bar and mingles with the men in there. I ALWAYs seem to draw in those boytoy types but could truly appreciate meeting someone my age or slightly older who was not married. I get all the rest during working hours..you know.Anyway this young guy thought he was getting some. NO,no no but I had fun playing around a little when no one was looking but I am proud to say that I pulled my galpal off her young dude and they dropped us off in the cab at 4am. So yes it is noon and I am just getting up...she is still sleeping...where is my outcall rescue...........or where can he/she be?????
  2. Houston

Houston

she went home for awhile so I could get some work done last night. It is Friday so we are going to happy hour because later I have to see my sugardaddy.
  3. Monk

Monk

Pswope probably has already.
  4. Dondee

Dondee Herbie, DDS

Shallow Bill, just shallow! We know you wanna bang her!
  5. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Houston, please introduce her to me.:)
  6. mojosair

mojosair

Playing with his putter?
  7. jackhenry

jackhenry

Can this quote

Be cast in stone somewhere in Central Park
  8. Houston

Houston

remember when girls think that they really work for a living and they see one or maybe two guys [and the guys that are really suckers for doing it] they will bitch and moan that they don't have to do that or they woud never hook......please.................................and that to me is hooking too......getting guys to feed you A MOVIE and put out that is still hooking...stop fooling yourself girls. please be real
  9. Monk

Monk

Does she like sex? If so, you might still be able to turn her.
  10. generousguy

generousguy

Where is the golf guy?

I am available for a outcall near the park...let me know.

I am looking for a long-term set-up esp. one that can travel between NYC/LA. So if the golf guy is in LA then maybe I can share in NYC (or visa versa).

If you are near the park then my location is very close to you. Just a snow drift away!
  11. pswope

pswope One out of three

Houston
    If she was a mistress,then she does (or did) what you do. She did(does it) on the MAP plan,where you do it ala carte. Send her to me and I'll straighten her out.

( I'm on a crusade w/ Slinky to establish integrity in commercial sex)
  12. Houston

Houston

Hey I have been enjoying all this snow. In fact yesterday I went to central park and skiied. I ad snowball fights and fell in the streets alot with a girlfriend in from LA. It is a straight girlfriend that knows what I do and bitches about it most of the time...but she sure does not mind helping me spend my money earned that way and she goes out picks up guys and just does it for free and to me that is stupid,,,theyare never going to call her probably and she is left feeling sad and depressed. Yet I should be doing something else with my life...wake up girlfriend you are a famous golf architect mistress whom you claim you do not have sex with and I cannot get your hung over ass out of my house so I can work....... I am too nice to my friends but they sometimes wear on my nerves. She has an apt. now in the city and should go home the moment she hears me booking or trying to over the phone..At least I would because I understand the nature of this business. She thinks like a lot of men that I get to do whaTEVER i WANT AND JUST HAVE AN ENDLESS FLOW OF DOUGH. hahaha. I need a rescue outcall to take me away and she will be lonely and go home.........help