research

Discussion in 'New York' started by mercydancer, Jan 20, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. TuckernotSucker

TuckernotSucker

Mercy

I am still having trouble walking. LOL
  2. mercydancer

mercydancer

Tucker
    Ronnie and I quite often bring up the memory of that day. Poor Ronnie thought we were going to give you a heart attack.
    You defintely made the book or records with me. LOl
  3. TuckernotSucker

TuckernotSucker

Mercy

Better not use that pic you took of my head. It has yours or Ronnie's nose attached. Oh those memories. I have thought of you often. Best of Luck and regards and if you get up this way again you must wrire me.
  4. Casper

Casper

I think we all fondly recall the moistness. Now I'm getting misty eyed .....
  5. mercydancer

mercydancer

hey casper.
    Its nice to know that some people really missed me. makes me feel all warm and moist inside.
    yeah, I know, I'm always moist somewhere. Just can't take the slut out of me.
  6. Casper

Casper

MERCY WELCOME BACK. and it's good to know things are well.
  7. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

somewhere around 37.
  8. mercydancer

mercydancer

Ronny is doing fine. she actually retired,completely,absolutely. At least that's what she says. We'll see the next time I visit the city.. I'll probably end up getting her into trouble again.LOL.
    popeye don't worry about the face, its the cocks that I always remember.
    And where in the hell are slinky and thorn??? don't tell me they got respectable.
  9. popeye

popeye

Is this a promise? If so, how will I collect and still keep secret my ID?

hmmmmm... I'll wear a mask!!!!

Pop
  10. nycguy1967

nycguy1967

Mercy - good to see you're still kickin'

Hope you decide to come on down to the city at some point . . .

BTW - what ever became of your friend, Ronny, who was on this board as AnnaNicole?? Just wondering - came across her # in my book . . . tried it, but she is no longer there :(
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2003
  11. mercydancer

mercydancer

A farewwell tour?hm...........
    Popeye, some day I will figure out who you are.Before I retire or you get a free bj.lol
    Hey kromrider, just got another bike. cant wait till spring. doing the repaint thing on it now.
    dont you guys know that us hoo,ooppppssss, providers, never really retire. normal life is just tooo boring.
    I promise to nevername any names in my book. cant say the same about describing your cocks though.
    hey bill how's the standing record going?

omh my gods, only been back for a few minutes and already getiing into trouble.
  12. Dondee

Dondee Herbie, DDS

Which is.......?
  13. ExLS

ExLS banned

Re: GOOD LUCK

Come on Tiff, it would be cool for you, please!!!!!
  14. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Guess who's back, back again?
    Mercy's back! Tell a friend!:)

I missed ya baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  15. popeye

popeye

Mercy,

Mercy Mercy Me!!!! The memory of my session with you is still fresh in my mind- GGGGGOOOOOTTTTTDAAAAAMMMMMNNNNNN!!!!!!!…

This may be the wrong time to ask. However, I did have one of my best sessions ever with you when you were doing incall in Long Island. Is there a chance on a return visit by you? Or can you provide a good-bye tour for those of us who didn't get enough of you? Yes there are some who think of you late at night and stroke a bit with you on their mind in order to sleep well.

I wish all the best to you in your endeavors. You are truly a classy lady, and a great session to boot. Not to talk about the brains on this woman.

Regards with love

Pop

PS: Don't worry you'll never guess who I am....
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2003
  16. ExLS

ExLS banned

go for it

good luck on the book. It will probably be a fun read
  17. Casper

Casper

Maybe we can take up a collection for the new fund "Save The Harmony". We can turn it into a historic landmark, make a museum out of it and open it up to the public and fellow whoremongers. There's already video of it floating around somewhere. Just thinking out loud.

Peace Out
    C
  18. LeonardCohen

LeonardCohen Bronze

the church st. harmony building is "for sale by owner". she is asking alot of dough for it.
  19. kromrider

kromrider

Its so good to see that you are okay Mercy. You still retired?
  20. Hiya Mercy! Nice to see you here. I hope you are doing well.

C