Results of my Invitation from Ambers

Discussion in 'Northern New Jersey' started by DannyNJ, Nov 30, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Ambernj2001

Ambernj2001

The Drink

OK Tommynj, Just do me a favor, when you do call, say your name in Tommynj so i can make sure your time is well spent.

This way you can have the drink with the girl you pick on me. I will arrange some wine or something.
  2. tommynj

tommynj

Sue, I really appreciate the offer, but i must decline. I may call sometome in the future though.
  3. DandyDon

DandyDon

Sue, I haven't had many visits with your providers, but each one was a positive experience---there's just no way i'm EVER gonna seea 3 hour session unless I book one!!
  4. jsp

jsp

Say Yes to the drink, tommynj!!

And let us know how it goes.

jsp
  5. Ambernj2001

Ambernj2001

You are sooooo silly LOL
  6. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

It just brings tears to my eyes
  7. Ambernj2001

Ambernj2001

Tommynj I have no problem with THIS post because you are right. We are working on our problems and have been much better as of late.

If your first post was like this I whould understand but, try to understand my point. your first post has nothing to do with this post. You where saying things that are not true.

Look I understand what you are saying about wasted time in parking lots and you are 100% right. I promise you this, We will get better at that or we will have to keep giving out 3 hr sessions to make up for it. The good part is that we do understand that we have some problems and we do try to make them up to you.

Soooo, How about that drink?
  8. tommynj

tommynj

Sue, I was not flaming you, only stating my opinion/experiences. First of all when I did use your service, I did not use TommyNJ. The actual sessions I did have were ok at best, but that was never my problem. Again, my problem stems from your booking practices where you accept an apptointment say 30 minutes from now, and when I show up and call, I get the "oh, she had to step out, or she won't be ready for another 30 minutes" or whatever the excuse of the day is. I understand your business decision to overbook to cover for the no-shows, but you have to understand that there is a negative side to this practice.

You should be grateful I spoke up to give you feedback, or would you rather simply keep losing customers until eventually there are none???
  9. Ambernj2001

Ambernj2001

Well Tommynj after sereral negative experiences? I dont remember you. Why wait till now to post? When was the last time? and who did you see?
    I dont want to start a fight with you but, you come from out of the blue and flame me just as things are looking up for us.

If it seems to you that we are starting to get on track then why flame me?

Look we are have a cool party on dec 15th why not come over have a drink with us. I am sure you whould have alot of fun.
  10. jsp

jsp

Sue

Sue,

LOL - If Tommynj saw you and Amber together in the same room, he would think it's some kind of neat special effect.

Keep up the current good customer service.

jsp
  11. Allen

Allen Webmaster?

I love happy endings....
  12. tommynj

tommynj

Sue, first of all, I was simply stating my opinion as to who you and/or Amber are. I really, really don't care much either way.

As a consumer, I have an expectation of a certain level of customer service (as low as it may be), after several negative experiences, I will go elsewhere. I will not buy into your concept of taking care of the customer only after they complain, as it appears I am not the only dissatisfied customer.

It seems you are starting to get on track, and I wish you good luck!
  13. Ambernj2001

Ambernj2001

Sorry for calling you a shill

We are not in Parsippany because of all the girls the Star Ledger. Last i looked there where 6 or so agencies with girls all over 46

Also read some LE bs about busts. This had nothing to do with us.
    Also I am not Amber I am SUE.

If you had a bad time call me I will not let you go thinking we dicked you over. I want to give you a fare shake. So why not call me and lets try to work this out.

BTW you can see ME ( sue ) and Amber at the same place on dec 15th at the CHRISTMAS PARTY!
  14. jseah

jseah

Sue

Remember that some people, either on the customer side, or on your side, will have bad days from time to time and things will not work out as well as every would hope. I think the important thing, and what earns you and Paul a lot of respect and goodwill, is how the service is on a consistent basis (even Tiger Woods on occasion will lose a tournament). You shouldn't let one negative experience (whether it is unfounded or not) get you down. Treat it as a learning experience. Even being on this board, and involved in the hobby on this side of the country, for just a few weeks, and only having the opportunity to meet just a few of the members from here at the NJE party last Friday, it is easy to pick up on who you can trust to give a truthful opinion, and whose opinions should be taken with a grain of salt.

Just my 0.02
  15. tommynj

tommynj

Duh, another lie " I know who you are", why would you need Allen to provide my IP???? Yes, you are right, I am shilling for another agency, I can't stop talking about them and mentioning their name!

Seriously, I am just another dissatisfied customer. BTW, Amber/Sue, care to explain why you don't work out of Parsippany or Morris County anymore???
  16. Ambernj2001

Ambernj2001

Assholes allways find a way to shit and shill

Sue is Amber and Amber is Sue???? You have no clue what you are talking about.

Amber pawning it off as a sudden vacation??? For legal defense purposes? What agency do you SHILL for? or what agency are you? Why you get take us getting all this nice things said about us. I KNOW WHO YOU ARE i am sure allen can do a IP check.

I am sorry guys but this guy/girl/agency is an asshole.
  17. tommynj

tommynj

Amber's group still has a major telephone attitude ( a simple good-bye never hurt anyone!), and they still overbook & lie about it. In addition to the lies about them not being busted (maybe not the agency, but some of the girls) causing them to close down on two occasions, Amber pawning it off as a "sudden vacations".

JSP, my take is that Sue is Amber & Amber is Sue. She is Sue on the telephone & Amber in session, probably for legal defense purposes.
  18. Crazyphingers

Crazyphingers

thanks for the info, when I get back to town I think I will give them a call
  19. jsp

jsp

Sure Crazy,

The first time was nice. She was fairly new at the agency but very receptive to my wants and needs. She gave me a good bbbj and then we proceeded to cowgirl and doggie.

The second time, she was a little more experienced but would only do cbj. I did daty and finished fairly quickly with a reverse cowgirl.

Both times I didn't ask for a second cup but after reading a bunch of posts, I should have.

I'd recommend her.

Have fun.

jsp
  20. tomahawk9

tomahawk9

DannyNJ-
    I think I'll give Amber's a try. Thanks for your help.