Rethuglican Governor Ernie Fletcher - Now indicted

Discussion in 'Politics and Religion' started by justbill_redux, May 11, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. justbill_redux

justbill_redux King Missile

Will I'd say if they got indicted for doing that I'd say something bad about them. Since they didn't whats the worst thing one could say. McGreevy took it in the ass and Cody (insert some republican asshole comment here). BTW distributing Homeland Security funds to counties based upon political considerations isn't a Jersey thing nor a crime but its a national disgrace that unfortunately goes on all around the country.

And for some reason you and the rest of the UG rethuglican Bush asslickers think I'm picking on the republicans for their vast "culture of corruption" and not Democrats. Wrong shithead. So you should feel free to bring up any current politician that breaks the public trust so they can be exposed for being the scumbag that they are.

Does that answer your asinine question for the umpteenth fucking time
  2. Mr. User Name

Mr. User Name

Hey Just swill,
    How would you compare this to NJ governers McGreedy and Cody distributing Homeland Security funds to counties based upon political considerations. Maybe its OK if they are democraps.
  3. justbill_redux

justbill_redux King Missile

The special grand jury that’s been investigating state government hiring practices today indicted Gov. Ernie Fletcher on three misdemeanor charges of conspiracy, official misconduct and political discrimination.

The jury also indicted former transportation Cabinet official Sam Beverage with perjury, which is a felony. And the jury also submitted to Franklin Circuit Judge William Graham 14 more indictments that are under seal.

[SNIP]

Source http://www.kentucky.com/mld/kentucky/14556190.htm

Another shrill voice joins the chorus. Can you hear me now?