Return of Sports Massage

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by Breezy, Jan 30, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. conoworld

conoworld

well I hope you guys have memorable faces or your anticipation is going to be wasted and you might have been waiting for the new white castle or taco bell to open and get the same excileration from it. Oh by the way the new lexus dealership will probably be opening soon too O glory days!! as I told the mamasan a few years back Ramsey is not the town to be blantantly in the open try to stay low key especially in such a high vis. location because it only takes one dufus!!!
  2. northtime

northtime

I went past Sports Massage today. The orange stickers are off the door but they are not open yet.
  3. bergen

bergen

it depends what you're looking for. if you're interested in a great massage and hr, then sports massage is great. if you're looking for extras then this is not the place.
  4. michael_4222

michael_4222

They probably had to go get the right certificates, etc. They weren't busted - just the new ordinance in NJ allows for closing down these joints without the appropriate registration, certifications, etc. That's behind most of the recent NJ closings.

The service there basically was so boring, but I guess we're so freaking desperate these days...
  5. Breezy

Breezy

I have been told by someone who knows that Sports Massage in Ramsey will reopen on Feb 1. I don't believe there will be a change in the level of service - same manager.