Rev: Alex of Amanda's NYC Angels

Discussion in 'New York' started by jmp, Jun 21, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. jgd

jgd

Anyone try Alissa from there? I love those big titties but BBBJ is a must for me and I wonder if she does it?
  2. jmp

jmp

DFK only after she felt a bit more comfortable with me. (Actually, only after DATYTC. I guess she liked what my tongue could do.)

And what a damn fine BBBJ (not TC) she gives!
  3. Geezy Muldoon

Geezy Muldoon Gold

?

[Edited by Judge Crater on 07-25-2001 at 07:50 PM]
  4. jmp

jmp

I spent two hours with this wonderful young lady this afternoon, and all I can say is WOW!

Alex is a real find. Not only is she beautiful (the pictures of her at http://www.amandasnycangels.com/ are definitely real), but she comes across as articulate and educated, not to mention that she's a native English speaker, which can be rare at incall places.

YMMV, but I found her to be a total GFE in terms of not just specific actions, but a real feeling of connection, especially just sitting and chatting between cups. We seemed to click, and she definitely aimed to please.

She's on the young side (early 20s), and has only been providing for a couple of months, so be gentle with her.

She was in a car accident not too long ago, and is still recovering from some of the reconstructive surgery. (You can see some very small scars above one eye, and one eyebrow had to be completely reconstructed, but the doctors seem to have done a very good job on her face, especially considering that the last procedure was only a week ago.) The downside is that they had to pull some skin grafts, and she was unable to remove her bra without a major ordeal because of the skin that was removed for her face. She was rather appologetic for both that, and the fact that her injuries kept her from being quite as acrobatic as she'd like. She said the bandages are coming off on Saturday, and she should be back to full activity shortly after that.

Even without being able to get at her tits, the session was wonderful. I had two cups, and made an attempt at the elusive third, and she had at least two herself, one during DATY, after which point she opened up to me a bit more. She also gives one of the best BJs I've ever received. :)

YMMV, but I felt like I really clicked with her. At $$20/hr, she could be seriously habit forming.