Rev: Alini

Discussion in 'New York' started by Thronx, Jun 21, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Ozzy

Ozzy

2. Monk

Monk

She's still much more reasonably priced than the other Brazillians.
  3. misterxyz

misterxyz

I have never seen so many pictures of a provider. Just keep on selecting MORE PICTURES until you get to the last set which shows her with bared breasts.

http://www.geocities.com/alinirosa2000
  4. Ozzy

Ozzy

didn't discover her. she came here with marina and lisa about 3 years ago. then the younger crowd (luana,gabriela & giselle)came in around november or so. they all know each other.
  5. Casper

Casper

Nooner at Alini's

Jesus H. Christ is all i can say repeatedly to myself and why did I wait so long to meet this awesome provider.

I wholeheartedly agree with Thronx's complete and accurate review. I will make a prediction for myself (looking into crystal ball) I see bankruptcy in my future, damn I'm hooked. GFE in every sense of the word and true to the Tiffany's Incall House experiences of my past.

Is Ozzy (or at least he might think so in his own mind :) ) responsible for uncovering this Gem ?

BBBJ, DATY, kissing fondling etc, excellent in call apt. (private) - just a little difficult finding a place to park on the street so give yourself a little bit more time so you don't run late.

Oh and I absolutely Looooooooooooooooove them freckels, each and every lickable, kissable one.

Peace Out
    C
  6. generousguy

generousguy

Hey, who are Ozzy's brazillians

is it luanna and gabriella?
  7. jgd

jgd

I've seen her twice and would definely agree, excellent session both times.
  8. Thronx

Thronx

9. nycguy1967

nycguy1967

contact info and website

interested in learning more about this fine lady.

info appreciated

NYCGUY
  10. Ozzy

Ozzy

she actually helped set up business for the bunch i speak so highly of, when they first arrived here.

she's more the mother hen of the bunch.
  11. Thronx

Thronx

Qualifier: I'm writing this directly afterwards at the office, so I may be less than objective...

Saw Alini earlier today. She blew me away. She provided an experience that was different from others in my limited exposure in the hobby. (I *hate* that word hobby.) She seduced *me*.

A real Brazilian ("Brazilian" seems to be the latest thing, and is being bandied about these days like "gourmet."). She's about 5'1"-2", full and soft. Not model-skinny, not bbw. Much prettier than her website pictures, which are not very flattering. Full lips, cute upturned nose, sleepy eyes. Freckles. Sexy, sensuous woman. GFE by any definition.

Not a clock-watcher. DFK, bbbj to die for. (Note: I typically err on the safe side and do cbj, but... she has class and taste, coupled with a fine Upper East Side Location that suggests she's careful and clean. I weighed various factors and that was that.)

All in all, a great experience. I left feeling very special. Highest recommendation.

See her website for all relevant details.

Thronx

[Edited by Thronx on 06-21-2001 at 02:17 PM]