Rev: Asian Chick in Village Voice

Discussion in 'New York' started by shaftforever, Jan 17, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Monty Burns

Monty Burns

Holy Cow

So, I work right near this place. And today, as I'm walking down the street I notice that 27th is closed off. Being the Curious George that I am, I tuirn and I walk down the street to see what the hubbub is all about. Cops lined up outside a building, make me cross over so I can't walk in front.

I'd bet a ton of cash that this place got busted today.
  2. shaftforever

shaftforever

He He He!

You are right about that! My conscience couldn't take it!
  3. lurkey

lurkey

Hey at this rate i will be Silver in no time but mea culpa anyway.
  4. lurkey

lurkey

Change your handle to Shafthernever
  5. shaftforever

shaftforever

GG???

Whatdya mean by that?
  6. UPPEREASTSIDE

UPPEREASTSIDE

hey,,,

Did you happen to also see GG this week? ;)
  7. shaftforever

shaftforever

This girl was nice! However, I didn't do anything. I am married! My conscience wouldn't let me.

I did go see her. The number is 917-355-2121. A guy will answer and ask you to meet him in front of 153 West 27th Street. However, he will come down and meet you and take you to a small apartment right across the street.

The asian girl is nice. They advertised in this week's Village Voice as a Spa. Yeah right. More like a one hour body rub then bone the chick. $60 for house. I must admit, she has a nice body with some big tits for a Chinese chick. Small room. Bed on floor (no frame). Straight rub and f$$k. No sauna, no steam room.

I'd rather work on my marriage than go screw this chick. I was soooo close but I just couldn't do it. She was nice and I left. I didn't stay for massage because my gut feeling was leave before you end up boning this chick and messing up your marriage more.

This is Shaftforever signing off!!!
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2003