Rev. Barbara at Studio One

Discussion in 'Northern New Jersey' started by DandyDon, Sep 25, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. tomahawk9

tomahawk9

Thanks Dandy - will let you know what happens if I do go there.
  2. DandyDon

DandyDon

I can't actually say whether or not they offer FS, as I have not asked. There is a varied array of women there depending on what day you visit, so I would think they probally offer FS--guess you'll have to ask.
  3. tomahawk9

tomahawk9

Does Studio One offer FS? Out of fear of LE I have stuck with Manhattan incall but would like to find a safe NNJ place with decent service. I'm tempted to try Amber's except for the frequent negative reviews.
  4. DandyDon

DandyDon

Standard 50 for the hour and $ for the extras
  5. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Dandy Don, how much for your session?
  6. DandyDon

DandyDon

FSBM

FSBM like it sez in the General Notes area is Full Sensual Body Massage. Basically a nude massage using her body to massage you. Studio One is in Singac (near Willowbrook Mall) 973-890-7400
  7. robnotbob

robnotbob

Full Sensual Body Massage
  8. Thronx

Thronx

FSBS...

Full Service Back Massage?

Thx
  9. nj_buck

nj_buck

FSBM?

I have been around the block many time.. and I have been on the boards for quite a while now..

What the heck is FSBM.

Feel free to email

philmccrackan@hotmail.com
  10. ldj1170

ldj1170

where

where is this place???
  11. DandyDon

DandyDon

Went to Studio One for a little lunchtime relaxation. The place was so busy, only one available was Barbara. She is 40+ dark hair, blue eyes, and a well kept body. After she stripped down to underwear, she started with a great massage which led to a FSBM. When she had me turn over, she started with some Russian which led into a CBJTC. THere was no DATY although she did encourage finger play. I would definately visit her again. She only works on Tuesdays.