Rev: Brittney on LI

Discussion in 'New York' started by Lemurrush, Nov 19, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. heffer123

heffer123

if it was black lexus and the driver was named mike then it was jenifer and her husband back to rip people off on L.I. she use to advertise in the village voice had a small bullshit agency .she got ran off island when police were loking for husband for dealing and as far as threating you with organised crime i dont think they give a shit about some cheap ass rip off and if any one has ties they will not be broadcasting them to anyone a lot of want to be gangsters out there
  2. theladiesman

theladiesman

Thanks for the headsup, Lemur. Perhaps you should get a Purple Heart medal, or something like that...
  3. robnotbob

robnotbob

slinky is sending it pony express.....
  4. TuckernotSucker

TuckernotSucker

RNB

Congrats on Gold. Did you get your watch yet?
  5. Carl M

Carl M Hanging by a thread

Hey Lemur.....

Now thats a post, Kinda reminds me of your EA days, but slightly more subdued- Thanks for the heads up!!
  6. robnotbob

robnotbob

AND I'M GOLD!!!!!!!!
  7. robnotbob

robnotbob

what would they look like (the ties, that is)??
  8. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

"organized crime ties"

Is that how they can tell eachother ? I always thought it was the pinky rings.....we have to get some Utopiaguide ties...it'll be easier at the meetings......
  9. TuckernotSucker

TuckernotSucker

Lemurr

Me and Mr. Wonderful would take on the organized boyz for you. Go after this chick again LOL
  10. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Lemur, thanks for posting this. We're kinda like an organized bunch too. They better watch who they talk to that way.
  11. jras

jras

thanks for the info

hey Lemurrush,

sorry about the runaround you got from this gal. Clearly a must to avoid, so many thanks for the helpful report. Cross another one off the LI list. Jeez, the AMPs are starting to sound good again out here ...

jras
  12. Lemurrush

Lemurrush

Found Brittney on AOL (NYCAngelDust @ aol.com) and set up an appt. with her about two weeks ago.. Decided to meet at a hotel near my house, and she assured me she'd do whatever I needed to convince me she wasn't LE.
    We agreed on some lingerie for her to bring, and set up an appt. for 2:30. I went to the hotel, and waited in the back parking lot, as we'd agreed. Five minutes after the appt. should have began, I called her on her cell to see where she was - she had JUST left, and was looking at being another 20-25 minutes late. No biggie, I said - asked her if she had everything or needed anything, and she replied she had everything taken care of.
    Around 3:30, she showed up, with a driver (which she had failed to mention she'd have with her). She came out - pretty girl, long hair; average to above average face.
    Right after I got the room, she tells me she didn't have the lingerie I requested. My disappointment was obvious, as I told her that I would've picked it up for her, if she'd told me she didn't have them (there's a store right next door), and she was about an hour late.
    She offered to have her driver go, or she would go to get them. We agreed to have her go (I kept the fee, and she left her bag behind). I asked if I would be charged for this time - and was told "not at all - we'll start the clock when I get back.' This was fine with me.
    She got back with the lingerie around 3:55, and we immediately got into bed. She doesn't kiss, and greek is not offered. A good BBBJ for the most part, and sex was uninspired.
    We talked for a few minutes after that, and broached the topic of 'clockwatching' which she wholeheartedly told me she didn't do. At that moment, the hotel room phone rang. I knew the room wasn't up (3 hour room), so she answered, and it was her driver. I said, "was he just checking if you were okay?" She said, "no - the hour is up" Like hell it was, I thought, so I looked at my watch - 4:26; exactly 56 mins. from when she FIRST pulled up, but only 31 minutes from her return with the lingerie. I told her this, and she apologized, but didn't offer to stay. She DID say she doesn't bring a driver after the first time, and that she hoped to see me again.
    We spoke online, and found that 1) her boyfriend/driver/pimp pretty much answers and/or reads all her email, so she's unable to talk about 'business' while he's around. We finally got to talk, just she and I, and negotiated the terms of another meeting (which I was hesitant to do). Nonetheless, I trusted her, and went to the decided-upon hotel. Big surprise, I got stood up - no call, no email, nothing. When I emailed her back to see why I had been stood up, the boyfriend threatened me with organized crime ties. This is definitely one to avoid on Long Island.