Rev: Cecilia Canu

Discussion in 'New York' started by Monk, Nov 23, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Cheater

Cheater

Nicole's is still open. I think the site is www.nicolerio.com
    Email me for her phone #.
  2. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Is Nicole's place still open? My link to her site doesn't work, but I did have Cecilia's link.
  3. Cheater

Cheater

I think most people know this already, but this is the Cecilia who used to work at Nicole Rio's.
  4. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

probably more tattoos
  5. Daty

Daty

the tatoos are more extensive now

more extensive?
  6. Monk

Monk

Monk

I didn't even know about these.

They don't really do her justice (where have you heard that before?). And the tatoos are more extensive now.
  7. nycguy1967

nycguy1967

8. Monk

Monk

mcalandra

She doesn't have a Web site, but she used to work at one of the houses. If you do a search for her name, you'll find out more about her.

Monte

I respectfully disagree about the size of her clit. But then, I've been around the block a few times over the years. And, yes, she does all sorts of positions as well as 69. Someone even posted something about her using a strap-on, but I have a bit of a hard time believing it. Our sessions have usually been more feminine and sensual. They didn't verge on the kinky. But what do I know? YMMV.
  9. Monty Burns

Monty Burns

Long ago, far away

this past spring I saw Cecilia. Agree with monk, the whole using a massage table/room thing is weird, but it does kinda put a nasty spin on the whole thing; standing and navigating my way around the table, and she doing the same.

I seem to recall that she had the biggest clit that I think I have ever seen. Didn't mind having it sucked and we did do a little doggy and mish.
  10. mcalandra

mcalandra

Thanks for the review. You definitely got me intetrested in Cecilia. Any pics? website? Thanks
  11. Monk

Monk

Cecilia has been reviewed here before, so I don't want to be repetitive and say what everyone else has said. But I will quickly reiterate:

She's about 5' 5", 120lb, 34A-25-34, red hair, French Basque, heavily tatoed and pierced (although only her tongue and navel were pierced the times I've seen her). She'd be "petite" except that she works out a lot, so she has quite an athletic build, including broad shoulders. Her English is fine and I've never had any trouble communicating with her, although her accent is thick. Her face isn't "pretty" by American standards, but I think she's very sexy in an exotic kind of way. She has these deep set eyes which sparkle when she's well into your session. Her breasts would probably be larger, or at least, fuller, save for the fact that there isn't an ounce of fat on her body. That said, she has very suckable nipples.

I've seen Cecilia several times for in-call in Manhattan recently. Making an appointment is easy: call her cell phone 917-449-2571. She's eager and accommodating, although she's studying for her massage licence, so some nights she's not available. She does incall near FIT on the West Side. She's a trained masseuse, so the session begins with an excellent massage. And, as I mentioned before, she works out quite a bit, so she's very strong. As reviewers have remarked in the past, she has amazing oral technique and will give you a BBBJ you won't easily forget. And her DFKs are worth recommending as well. If you like, she'll spend quite a bit of time kissing and licking you all over, letting your hands roam where they will.

Although she is terrific at sex, she clearly prefers simply giving BBBJs. She looks you in the eye, and licks and sucks to your heart's content. The times I've been with her, she keeps her underpants on and only when you request it does she take them off for the main act. Although, that said, she will not object if you slip your hand underneath them. At least one reveiwer remarked that she is multi-orgasmic; my experience has been the opposite. She's been quite dry and didn't get into it, even when I was dining at the "Y". It might have just been the session, though. YMMV.

I've never been with a provider who is physically stronger than I am (although I'm not an iron pumper by any means); she's literally held me down while I bucked with her riding cowboy. I found it quite a turn-on. There is this powerful sexuality aura about Cecilia.

My only real criticism is the environment. She charges $$$, and for that price I would prefer a nicely appointed room. Instead, you meet her at a place which rents rooms out to masseuses. She has fashioned a crude lock on the inside of the door, but the session takes place on a massage table in a tiny, cell-like room. The massage table is so small, she often has to balance herself by placing one foot off the table on a chair or on the bookshelf near the table. Consequently, there's no rolling around. And multiple-positions, while possible, aren't easily spontaneous.

I'd read she wasn't a clock-watcher. This might be the case in an out-call session with her. But in-call, she rents the room by the hour, so when your time is up, you both have to split. Once I used the restroom there; it's a dingy, public facility down the hall.

Overall, I'd recommend seeing Cecilia Canu. But I just wish she'd find somewhere more romantic and elegant for her in-call dates.