Rev.: Cecilia

Discussion in 'New York' started by JohnJ, May 9, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. RoosterC74

RoosterC74

To Hot Puppy and Carl

Hot Puppy/Carl,

I would like to wish both of you gents nothing but the very best while I am in Florida over the next 10 or 11 days. Thanks for putting an end to this negative stuff. Happy hobbying over the next 10 days. Just think of it this way-if I have my dates correct-Body2See will be frisky just about the time of my return. And we all know what a special treat that can be.

[Edited by RoosterC74 on 07-06-2001 at 08:45 PM]
  2. Hotpuppy

Hotpuppy Mr.Butterworth

Everything is okay Carl.
    take care HP
  3. Carl M

Carl M Hanging by a thread

Everyone should be Cool!

Too much agida is a bad thing! Just got back from a sales call- Everyone have a good weekend!
  4. RoosterC74

RoosterC74

Response to Hot Puppy

Hot Puppy,

I am very happy that all things eventually worked out. I will be leaving for a Florida Vacation in a day or so, that will last for approximately 10 days. Glad to see that things were patched up before I left. Hopefully, we can both continue to provide insightful information to members of this Board about some of the wonderful providers that we have been lucky enough to spend quality time with.
  5. Hotpuppy

Hotpuppy Mr.Butterworth

Rooster,
    Done,
    No Harm , no foul!
    take care HP
  6. RoosterC74

RoosterC74

Hopefully The End To This Rather Boring Matter

Guys/Gals,

Thanks for your words of encouragement (especially lurkey). And as for Hot Puppy-perhaps we both were in error a bit. I was a bit hasty to respond in an aggressive manner to your poking fun last evening. Maybe I should have gotten to know you better before responding in that manner. I will try to take a different approach in the future.

Additionally, I agree fully with Hot Puppy-lets move on with this-and continue to provide enormously helpful information to the members of this Board. I would also ask that we continue to respect the wonderful providers that we have encountered (Dawn, Cecilia, Body2See, MercyDancer) for just how wonderful they truly are. They have certainly brought a great deal of happiness to this 50 year old body and mind.

[Edited by RoosterC74 on 07-06-2001 at 09:18 AM]
  7. Jeff

Jeff

Mostly outcall but she has a few places where you can meet her to do incall she is also getting an apartment to do incall with in the next few weeks you will have to ask her for more info. Her rates are $$$ for an hour and $$$$$ for 2. I thought that was high untill I went to see her she is worth it.

[Edited by Jeff on 07-06-2001 at 09:10 AM]
  8. Jeff

Jeff

Just email her she will give you her phone number its on the web site. :).
  9. Humble Narrator

Humble Narrator

request for information

So, what part of town is she in? Incall? Outcall? Rates? Her site has none of that. I have perused former postings and can't seem to find any pertinent info on her since she has left NR.
  10. Jeff

Jeff

I think every one is taking this shit way to seriously just have fun and enjoy life. ;)
  11. Hotpuppy

Hotpuppy Mr.Butterworth

Rooster,
    Please dont lurk on my account and deny this community the benefit of your experiencesLOL
    take care HP
  12. lurkey

lurkey

Rooster,

The truth is that this board is likley to become the same clique ridden forum that TBD has become with a band of "regulars" hoarding info and becoming outraged at netiquette violations and newbe innocence. I miss the free discussions on JAG but refuse to pay them high fees for reduced service,but I am so tired of the silly code phrases and overly sweet provider wooing that goes on here and TBD. (Hoovies my A**) . But I have been able to glean some great leads from your posts and comments. Thanks
  13. RoosterC74

RoosterC74

Another Response About Cecilia

Guys and Gals,

I refuse to get into this constant dialogue with Hot Puppy. Instead, I will take the moral high ground on this one, instead of sinking to his continued low level of communications. I continue to stand by all of the wonderful posts that I have written about well known providers such as MercyDancer, Cecilia, Dawn, Julie's, Nicole Rio's, and of course Body2see. And as I stated in my last post, that would be the last one directed at any of Hot Puppy's past, present, or future posts on this Board or any oher Board. As far as I am concerned he not longer exists-in my eyes.

NYCJohn25, you are absolutely correct in your post. To each his own, Cecilia does have multiple tatoo's and piercings, and if that is not your thing, she is certainly not a provider that you should visit. I certainly respect you for your opinion, and for stating it in such a straight-forward manner. We all have different likes and dislikes, and that is what makes this such a wonderful world.

Jeff-I am pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable experience with Cecilia. And as I clearly stated, her bbbjtc skills are some of the best that I have ever encountered. I never stated they were the best in the east-only some of the best that I have personally experienced. As Officer Joe Friday use to say, "Just The Facts".

Carl M.-as for you I am anxiously awaiting your response to these posts. I have always trusted your opinions and tips on such matters.

On a final note, with all of the nonsense that has existed about this thread in the past couple of days, I am beginning to understand why we have so many lurkers on the Boards. I am quite honestly thinking about become only a lurker-because it appears that some people on the Board continue to poke fun at and bash the postings of others. It appears that some of us are damned if we do and damned if we don't. As for those people such as: Carl, TankComander,Tucker, Bill Furniture, Phillies Fan, John, etc. that have continued to share wonderful experiences and tips with me, I continue to value your thoughts and ideas. As for the few others that use the Board for poking fun, and negative comments, at the current time I will just continue to ignore you.
  14. Jeff

Jeff

She is one of the best girls in the city but you have to like tats and piercings. If you ever had her give you a BBBJ with that tongue ring you would know why she is one of the best :)

[Edited by Jeff on 07-06-2001 at 12:45 AM]
  15. nycjohn25

nycjohn25

I hear Cecilia has great service, but after looking at the site she is not my type of gal. (too many tatoos) Is there something wrong with me?
  16. Jeff

Jeff

17. Hotpuppy

Hotpuppy Mr.Butterworth

What I wrote stands. If you feel the need to take extreme umbrage, call me childish and idiotic, fine. The bulk of your posts, Rooster, speak for themselves: they are obsequious.

Carl, if you are following this, I hope your response is a bit less whiney , this was meant as jest and gentle criticism.
    take care HP
  18. justlooking

justlooking

The boards would be a better place if people would realize that it diminishes their credibility when they keep repeating praise of the same service providers. Indeed, it turns a lot of guys off to the very providers you hope to attract them to.

Once you've said you like someone once or twice, what purpose does it serve to keep repeating it?

[Edited by justlooking on 07-05-2001 at 08:53 PM]
  19. RoosterC74

RoosterC74

Response to Hot Puppy

Hot Puppy,

As for your comments to me-I can read very well. It still appears to me that in your initial post you were knocking her, Carl, and myself. However, I will agree with you that more of the poking fun was directed at Carl and me then at her. Why in the world would you poke fun-at two people that you truly do not know? This seems a bit childish to me. However, I would imagine that you find it amusing in your own way. I guess to each his own.

I thought one of the purposes of this Board was to pass along positive statements and information about people in general, not to make idiotic negative statements about people and comments that appear on the Board. You could have chosen not to read or respond to both my comments and Carl's about Cecilia.
    Instead, you chose to write something about both Carl and me that had nothing positive in it. Why then choose to write anything at all? It appears that you truly like to get a rise out of people. Oh-what fun that must be?

As far as thin skin-you chose to start to write something negative about what Carl and I wrote. I believe it was to directly start something negative on the Board.

I will stand on my reputation as being a true gentlemen with well known Board Providers such as Body2see, Cecilia, Long Island Dawn, and MercyDancer. If I have nothing good to say about someone, I choose not to say it at all. And thus, I will not chose to respond to anything else that you write in the future both on this or any other Board.

Additionally, you failed to mention once again that it was not only Carl, and me that chose to write wonderful things about this provider. What happened to the other three people that chose to write something very positive about Cecilia. Should they not write anything either?
  20. Hotpuppy

Hotpuppy Mr.Butterworth

Re: Heh There Phantom-Share The News and Hot Puppy Too

Rooster,
    Why do you assume that I am knocking her, couldnt be farther from the truth. It might be helpful if you read the post closely before responding to it. There is nothing wrong with my math Rooster, and your response proves it. There is no negative intent on my part, Im sorry that your response is so defensive- I am simply poking fun at the penchant that both you and Carl have for repeatedly posting the same adoring posts on your current favorite( before this it was the endless adoration of the "cajun princess"). I have been chided on this board and in private for having a thin skin). I was told to not be so touchy, I give you the same advice.
    No one least of all me doubts your veracity or your good heart when it comes to the ladies, but as I have said before, the meat is great, its the sauce thats a drag.
    take care HP