REV Chantel of Studio One

Discussion in 'Northern New Jersey' started by DandyDon, Oct 1, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. DandyDon

DandyDon

No, she is a brunette, a little longer than shoulder length. Defin. NOT a blonde!!! I don't remember seeing a blonde there before---let me know if you take a test drive!!
  2. Wowie69

Wowie69

Dandy Don,

Just curious, does Chantel have blonde hair? As I was leaving I saw a nice looking blonde, but if that was Chantel, I would not be interested.

Thanks-

Wowie69
  3. DandyDon

DandyDon

Wowie69, Sorry you had to experience what I went thru on Sunday. I would suggest Barbara (Tuesdays). She's "mature", but really knows what she is doing. Let me know how you make out.
  4. Wowie69

Wowie69

YMMV - That's why they have this phrase

After seeing Dandy Don's reviews about Studio One in a couple of other threads, I thought I would try the place. I originally intended to reply to Dandy Don's previous review, but since he just posted this new one, I felt it was more appropriate to respond to this one instead - especially since I did NOT have a good time either.

My hostess was a slim Asian, probably late 20's early 30s. I think she said her name was Lydia (maybe Linda?). She took me to a small room with a stall shower and a massage table. I paid $50 for 45 minutes. (I think they charge $60 for the hour.) She never offered me the shower, so I just undressed and laid on the table. When she returned she began a back rub with some oil. She had no real massage skills and she actually hurt me - I was VERY sore trying to sleep that night. Her crude massage consisted of rubbing up and down my back.

As she was 'massaging' me, I could hear the other girls talking outside in the reception area. And man, were they talking real nasty about their customers. It was' this guy is such an asshole', and 'that guy is a cheap bastard', and 'so-and-so tried to rip me off for my tip', and on and on and on they went. They obviously did not realize how easy it was for a customer to hear them. Whether their complaints were justified or not, it did not make for the best ambiance.

Anwyay, my hostess asked me to turn over, rubbed me a bit more, and then asked if there was anything else I needed. I gave her the universal hand-job signal and she put more oil on her hands and begin working me. She couldn't even do this well, so I asked her if she could give me a nude, full body massage (as had been indicated in a previous Dandy Don post). She didn't know what I meant so I explained that I wanted her to get nude and massage me with her naked body. Well, she told me she didn't know how to do that, so I figured this was going nowhere. Then she took off her top and started to take off her pants, but I told her not to bother with the pants, just leave the top off and finish me with the hand-job. Her breasts were small (typical Asian), and attractive, but they were not enough to make up for her bad HJ technique. I really had to fantasize to get myself off. I gave her an additional $60 as I had agreed to that fee when she undressed. I really did not feel she deserved it, but I do not go back on my word.

Whether I will ever go back to this place is a different question...

Wowie69
  5. DandyDon

DandyDon

Well, I made my first (and probally last) weekend visit to my favorite MP. I made a few mistakes with this visit. The first was I didn't have my cell phone with me, so I just dropped in without warning. There was only three girls there and I didn't know any of them. Had I made a call prior, I would have at least gotten some info on each of them before arriving. Second mistake was that I let the hostess make the choice for me. Once we got into the room I made the third mistake. Chantel asked for all the money up front--usually not my style. I should describe her for you all. Chantel is young (20-22yo) in college and just does this part time--only on weekends I found out later. She's a light skinned So.American mix, with a terrific body. Her 34Cs are fake but very well done--soft to the touch and her nipples just to attention when touched. She started with a half-hearted massage not using any powder or oils. That lasted for a minute or two until she stopped to strip down to panties. She continued the massage using her breasts and hands. Then she had me roll over. After she stripped off her panties, she started a HR until I responded and then she went right into a CBJ. As she straddled me she told me there was no DATY. As I found out shortly there was no touching either. Each time I went to touch or fondle something, Chantel would stop what she was doing and push my hand away. After some time of doing this, she got up and got some oil for a HR. Again, each time I would go to touch or fondle, she would stop me and what she was doing. Finally, as my hour closed, I found myself unsatisfied and rubbed raw. So, the moral of this story is: even at a place as good as this has been to me, you can still have a bad experience if you rush into something without checking it out first.