Rev: Frances

Discussion in 'New York' started by ramstein, Nov 21, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Monty Burns

Monty Burns

You left this too wide open....

.....the Don Rickels in me has to respond too that with....

...and painting her face might be MY weekend project....
  2. robnotbob

robnotbob

That was her Thanksgiving weekend project.
  3. ciscook

ciscook

I remembered Frances from her Tiffany days, and deceided to see her again.
    Service is still great, shower,multiple cups, bbbj, daty was offered along with several positions.
    She is painting her apt. so it does have a paint smell.
  4. Monty Burns

Monty Burns

Danke Shein

and I just found some reviews of her on *** for SF. My oh my, sounds like we may have a winner here.
  5. ramstein

ramstein

lovings.com

-
  6. Monty Burns

Monty Burns

Headed to SF

Hey Ramstein, I'm headed west in a week or so, would love to look up Niko. Does she have a website that you know of?
  7. ramstein

ramstein

Also Niko of S.F. swallows. Saw her a couple months ago during my trip to the west coast. Great provider. Looked a lot like an ex from my college days except she SWALLOWED were as the ex swirled and spit. (I guess she took one too many trips out to Napa valley) As they say, mean people suck but nice people swallow...
  8. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Then The Swallowing Capital it is!
  9. Capistrano is where the swallows roost...
  10. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Does that mean Swallowing Capital or Face Painting Capital?
  11. auditti2001

auditti2001

Thank for the tips. I think I will give her a try. I really like a provider that doesn't always look at their watch and rush you out. Will let you know what I think after I visit her.
  12. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

Seems like Philly is the Capistrano of the East Coast.
  13. ramstein

ramstein

Facial painting yes, swallowing an unfortunate no(actually though come to think of it, I never even tried to cum ie her mouth). In terms of her looks you can check her out for yourself at her web site Sensualwild.com her body has not aged a bit since those pictures and even though she's been around, she's a lot younger looking than her age may dictate. As a matter of fact, I was surprised that her attitude and looks were so fresh because of the fact that she has been around for a while. She was not jaded at all but was studying for her Toefl test when I arrived.
    P.S. If you want to find a provider that swallolws you'll probably either have to spend the big bucks on a PSE or go to some rather seedy AMPs in Flushing. Neither of which I'm adverse to...(Unless you're willing to fly to Philadelphia for a session with the famous Taylor Li)
  14. auditti2001

auditti2001

Hi,
    I am new to the hobby and was wondering if you can describe Frances' appearance a little more? You said she is hot, how hot is hot? And how old is she? I am very curious about giving her a shot, but want to know more before going to see her. Does she allow face painting or swallowing? Your info are appreciate.
  15. ramstein

ramstein

Hannah of Hawaii. There are plenty of posts about her on this board if you do a search with her name. Good luck and happy hunting.
  16. kaybo

kaybo

Hannah?

Ram

Which Hannah? Do you have a URL? Thanks for the info.

K
  17. ramstein

ramstein

Unfortunately for us, Frances has mastered her English skills but have forgotten her asian. Frankly, I wish it were the other way around. Somebody ought to frenshen up her asian skills so that when I return we can communicate better. Anyways, it seems for now, I'll have to rely on Hannah for that service...
  18. kaybo

kaybo

Ooops

I meant Francis was at Tiffany's, on B'way in the 50's near or above that diner. I saw her come in while I was trying to figure out who to see. She was so cute and sexy and those eyes... needles to say her arrival left little doubt for me. Her English was really losy back then, but her French and Asian were exquisite. I think Tif's became Scorpio's and moved th the E. 50's.

Sorry for the confusion.
  19. ramstein

ramstein

Sign me up!!!
  20. ew

ew Silver

A bootcamp...