Rev: Gina @ Kabuki

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by justbill_redux, Jul 31, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. ZagatMP

ZagatMP

It was probably the same girl I had when they 1st opened. Think her name was Candy. Too bad my hands werent fast enough, or else I wouldve taken it back...LOL
  2. D-Man420

D-Man420

on that very spot, I only know of that 1 place on 2nd floor... not sure of 5th floor... but I will try it tomorrow...

the other spa on 2nd is OK, but nothing too great... I gave the girl 30 for HR and she made a face like I gave her 3 bucks! Don't think I would return there... but the one on 5th seems worth a trip. Will report shortly.
  3. justbill_redux

justbill_redux King Missile

Broadway & 6th, northside closer to 6th. Look upward.
  4. numbers

numbers

Good One

Nabbeun. GOOD ONE !!! I deserve it. I have learned so many times on this board to not always think with the "little head", bolting sounded like to thing to do in my other head. I have been to a few of the "safe places" WGS, Ny Health, Sunflower ( when Lilly was there). I am at the stag where I want to try some place new, but my trips to the city are few, so I need to make the best of them. I have learned much on this board, just want to say THANKS from upstate and I am working on my "fright" technics.
  5. latune

latune

jbr, what are the cross aves? thanks
  6. justbill_redux

Yep, last time I was there, about a month ago, they had 2 real cuties.
  7. Lascivious

Lascivious

Nabbeun, it's an honor to be thought in the same company as you. You are an amp connoisseur on this board. Justbill, did you say the girls on the second floor were more attractive than the Kabuki girls?
  8. justbill_redux

Naaaa just 1 young lady in particular who went home for some extended family time and wont return til late August.
  9. Traderdave

Traderdave

Justbill I thought you were engaging young asians at Whole Foods?
    LOL
  10. nabbeun

nabbeun

an the memories...

newbie fright :eek:
  11. thorntest

thorntest

Great review. I've not tried either place at this location, but I will have to now...

Did the TS area look clean?
  12. numbers

numbers

Spa on 38th ?

Is the one on the 2nd floor called *** Spa (big neon sign in 2nd floor window). If so, I walked in once and had a real hard time communicating. Was dragged by the hand towards a room, when another guy walks in. They kind of let me go and started toward the other guy. I got very confused. Little or no english between the two girls working, so I bolted. Girls were not unattractive and I wonder what I may have missed.
  13. justbill_redux

I've been to the place on the 2nd floor many times, IMHO its got better looking girls, cheaper door fee 70.00 with a TS, as well as more by way of physical plant, TS - jacuzzi tub.

Since it was my first time there I went with the flow, not 100% sure if the 1st girl was actually working.
  14. nabbeun

nabbeun

i see we think alike lascivious. switch the girl, keep the experience, sounds purfect :)
  15. nabbeun

nabbeun

sounds like a nice time and thanks for the tips (water...good idea ;) )

did you get the sense that the manager is available for play? she sounds like my kinda girl...
  16. Lascivious

Lascivious

Another great review Bill. I'm glad you had a great time which is hard and few these days. I believe there's an amp on the second floor too so if they're busy, there's another quick, convenient spot for a release. Just curious, why didn't you go for the first girl? Was she available because she sounded cuter and more my type.
  17. justbill_redux

Place is at *** W 38th Street, 5th floor. I went over late this week, ring the bell the manager opens up, young Korean girl, attractive about 5’8” skinny long black hair in a pony tail that went to her shoulders, lets me in to a very small space, counted 3 maybe 4 rooms with what appeared to be a TS on the right when you walk in. She shows me to a room and asks if I’ve been there before, nope a friend told me about you and how pleased he was, I pay the door fee 70.00 for an hour and she asks me to get undressed. The room was on the small side maybe 6’x5’ but tastefully decorated but somewhat dirty. My masseuse comes in late 20s K girl reddish brown hair that went to the middle of her back with bangs in the front who said her name was Gina. Pleasant face and somewhat cutest about 5’5” 115 pounds, not slim had love handles, with a 32B-28-30 figure, with large nipples that were tasty and responsive.

I get the usual 20 questions and tell her the friend story, she asks me to lay face down, I get the hard/soft question, I pick the soft and shes off, lousy massage, this girl don’t know shit, but I stick it out until she moves in front of my head at which I implement the standard “I’ll touch your leg/ass so you know its OK to fuck me” move and I remake how soft her skin was. Ohh she also had warm hands, so I’m touching her ass, moving my hands under her cutoff jeans shorts to her panties to her pussy, she giggles. I’ve started to use the “I need water” tactic as a ploy for an early flip lately, works like a charm, and I drink, sit up and start to caress her back and tits then start to undress her. The AMP padded bra comes off to reveal tits 2 sizes smaller then I originally thought but wonderful nipples, which I start to rub then suck as they grow in my mouth. I reach down to unbutton the jeans but I get a “no, manager fire me” at which I tell her “Sweetie I’m not going to say anything” she smiles and goes to lock the door, at which point she sheds the top and bottoms and is standing there with a nice trim pussy and a devilish look in her eye. She asks what do I went to do and of course “everything” she quotes me a price of 140.00 which seemed reasonable. I grab a condom, lay down and let her suck me BB to full attention, a little toothy at the beginning but once I was hard she swallowed me like the trooper she is. All the while I’m fingering her very moist cunt and clit, I request some DATY/69 but she refused damm it, so I continue fingering her and at one point I’m fucking her hard with 2 fingers and shes gushing and cums.

By now I’m ready to fuck, she gets on cowgirl and starts with some squats riding my cock, looking at me with this grin on her face which turned me on. I decide I went mish, so we switch and I fuck her nice and hard for a good 20 minutes, tight pussy and good muscle control, and I finally cum. Don’t think she did from the fucking but hey. Gina gets up, dresses goes out for a hot towel for the rubdown and cleanup, I get dressed, and pay her the 140.00. I was offered a shower but declined. I was there 65 minutes.

So door was 70.00, tip was 140.00 for a total of 210.00. This looks like a 2 girl operation, open from 10AM – 11PM, business card said they were once called Bryant Park Spa, did not get the phone number. Nosy business neighbors on this floor who gave me a look when I left and was waiting for the elevator. As always YMMV and standard caveats and disclaimers apply.