Rev: Gold Coast Spa

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Spa' started by justbill, Oct 14, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. joelklein

joelklein

Good solid place - looks to be closed

Some of the reviews from a few years ago are fairly negative about this place. I don't necessarily disagree - the place has generally been solid and well-run, but the girls were a little variable.

I was fortunate recently to find a really good regular girl. Unfortunately, I stopped by recently after a few weeks away and the space was under renovation. I'm hopeful they will re-open, but I wouldn't bet on it.

If I can seek advice from more experienced members, my regular girl mentioned she might be switching to an (unnamed) place in Palisades Park. Any thoughts on how I (a) confirm that Gold Coast is closing and not just renovating and (b) - more importantly - track down my regular girl if she's at a different place in the same area.

All thoughts very welcome.
  2. teeduke

teeduke

This board is pretty good at smoking out losers.
  3. keyser

keyser

This place always has the same routine. You go they do the normal RT and then at the end always say extra next time. I think the women have scripts.
  4. teeduke

teeduke

And it is ...

nothing special.
  5. nycguy1967

nycguy1967

it is

AND IT IS IN THE YELLOW PAGES
  6. sept11forever

sept11forever

Is this place still open? Do you have an address for it?

Thanks..
  7. justbill

justbill

Had a good session at Gold Coast Spa in Edgewater, NJ this afternoon. Door fee is 70, very nice physical plant, good showers, table is available as well as sauna and Jacuzzi. Annie, a Chinese woman in her late 20s, 5'3" or so, slender, short black hair with 32A's, attractive was assigned to me. Asked what type of massage I wanted, went for the soft, and she proceeded to give me a first rate rub down. Paid extra attention to that special area between the anus and ball sack, with some light finger rubbing. Ran her hair down my back quite a few times. Had me turn over after 20 minutes and played with my nipples before she went for the HR. She did allow me free roaming both up and downstairs while she made Mr. Happy, happy.
    As always with AMP they asked if I had been there before, answer is always yes and after I tipped Annie, she said "extra next time" of course I'll have to ask for her, which I will do. Well worth the visit.