REV: Hama in Elmsford

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Spa' started by robnotbob, Jun 25, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. robnotbob

robnotbob

Hama phone number is in this thread..do a search for darae, both in Westchester in Elmsford...Hello????
  2. teeduke

teeduke

Where are they?

Don't know either place.
    How about phone numbers.
  3. robnotbob

robnotbob

Hey applefree..good to hear from ya!!!
  4. applefree

applefree

darae is a much better choice.

Been to hama twice and it was nothing exciting at all. Saw susan as well at hama. as usual ymmv. It actually took me a while to get some attention at darae. so I will try hama one more time...or so :)

ditto on yumi at darae.
  5. robnotbob

robnotbob

no...I do like darae too. I was going to stop by, but typically you can't just walk in. Yumi is my fav at darae. I really didnt have the time to wait and hama is usually not that busy.
  6. testcase

testcase

I'm a Darae man, I particularly recommend Chi Chi. Is there anything available at Hama that Darae doesn't offer?
  7. robnotbob

robnotbob

Went today to hama, saw Susan..OK..nothing to write home about, nice massage, good for the money. 60 plus 40 tip.
  8. robnotbob

robnotbob

On vacation...went to hama on Friday nite..saw Koni (Connie), pretty Korean, mid 20's. Not a lot of roaming, but ..great massage and finish. Westchester guys..this place and darae (close by) are good value......
  9. robnotbob

robnotbob

Visited Hama, advertises in Journal News. 914-592-1625. ...Saw Monica, nice table shower and massage 60 to enter, tipped 40. A nice diversion from the day's travails.

Would rather not post anything else. Suffice to say that if I give it a good review, it's a worthwhile endeavor. I posted an more indepth review on ***.